Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
HIstory discussions
I miss history, i gave it up for my leaving cert ( my exams ) I still remember most of it, it was very easy to learn.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I;m about 5'7 or so and my friends are all taller than me bar one of them :sad: They're all like 5'10 D: :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
imma going to change my avatar.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I haven't measured my height since i got the wii fit two years ago :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
LAURAFACE. :laugh4: She always says oh you only live once and you should do what you enjoy.... she enjos eating :blank: There's a lot more to life :laugh4: i can't wait till I'm that bit older ( a bit of money earnt ) so i can start going out and "living" :laugh4:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
He's basically a stranger on a plane and he kidnaps her .... all unraveling to family fun adventure :blank: ...then he tries to murder her.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Yeah! that's so true. She tells me and my sister constantly that we're too skinny but if we told her she was too fat then she'd be all UUGGHHG and upset.. ( Ok, i typed that UUGGHGH thingy and it makes no sense but i'm keeping it in there :laugh4: )
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
Have you seen red eye? :laugh4: ( it's like a swap around but now with rachel mcadams. :awesome: )
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: one of the main parts really. Gyms are too expensive though :\ I might start jogging actually, though my family will start making remarks D: not my close family but my cousin who lives next door. She's really heavy and always saying i'm too skinny :\ it's like NO, i'm not trying to lose weight...but you should :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Nuh huh kiddo
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My onion rings are gone :sad:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
The feeling after you do is great, I used to love the feeling after PE, I gave pe up last year though and i haven't had the motivation to go exercise :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: You'd be surprised. We have a small gym in school and even after three years of doing PE i still liked messing on them the best :laugh4: Oh god that's a lot :\ :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I went for a cycle earlier, the first bit of exercise I've had in ages :laugh4: I need to get out more. I'd love to join a gym but i'd just spend ages messing on the treadmills :wacko: :laugh4: Do it then :wacky: wear goggles too :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey katie :nice: How are you today?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: If the rains stops you'll get shampoo in your eyes and won't be able to wash it out D: I went for a cycle earlier :wacky:
-
What have you learned today?
me either ^ Oh and i learnt that I'm easily annoyed by stupid ( as in foolish ) people.
-
What have you learned today?
I learnt that people with opinions on Irish politics on tv make me angry and laugh at the same time.
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
but he does hate them :laugh4:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
Christan "I hate light technicians" Bale :heart:
-
What is it right now?
*looks out the window* No, still the evening.
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
that guy ( not batman :laugh4: )
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
NOM NOM ERH NOMMER NOM. :laugh4: thanks. srs hxcore .__. Thank you :nice: :laugh4: what? Imma gonna take that as good thing, cause i can :blank: Thank you. yes, we're all zombies :nice: Zombies > vampires or werewolfs. awhh thank you, i couldn't eat your brains though.
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
He was in the Irish film Perrier's Bounty and he's in the new Leonardo DiCaprio one Inception. In the last 5 years or so there was sunshine, the dark knight, breakfast on pluto, red eye, the wind that shakes the barley :nice:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
He's from cork too :nice: My friends saw him a few weeks ago in waterstones... they didn't even get an autograph or a photo.