Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
please do! :laugh4:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
:laugh4: Yes! I think If he does come back i will be changing my avatar to stephen fry :heart: though i doubt he would even know who he is :disappointed: and that's he's gay.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
:laugh4: I was wondering what the girls could do, that would work. Or we could all ask him to be our gay best friend :nice:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
If he ever comes back all the guys should call him baby and use :whip: :kiss: and other such smilies.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
he has the best facial expressions :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
PANIC! :escaping:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
laura! your avatar and signature is lovely :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
done and done :nice: I think that was all i had.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:kiss: I should put my keeps in my signature i guess.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
:laugh4: just totally scare the shit out of him. :wink: I'll look out for it on alias day :laugh4: :laugh4: i wonder how he would react.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
you should tell him you're lesbian, would he still talk to you? :laugh4:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
don't tell anyone? We can all see that D:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
Oh yeah .... unless he really likes club penguin :blank: awhhh thank you :laugh4:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
:bigcry: FUUUU.
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
I just wanted to tell him i think he's pretty legendary for wearing that suit. :laugh4:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
Oh I'm loved.... loved by my mammy :awesome:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
I found a guy in a penguin suit on this site ( go back a page to see )
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
That's lame gregory.
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
I joined but what do i say to him? :laugh4: I like your penguin suit ;D ...?
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
i want to make a profile to see his :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
He reminds me of a bird :blank: Or a blimp...that also works...?
-
Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi
same, my friends loved it and told me i should join. I played the games on it for about a week and then gave up :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My hands smelt of dog food :sick: How do they eat that shit?
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Well, that's a whole different story :wink:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
There are people here who go by the name paddy :laugh4: Some people call mah daddy paddy :nice: :laugh4: Should one talk to some who's normal get up is a penguin suit? i think yes :awesome: