Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:heart: Yay *jump* I have to go get a chicken roll now.... i think. WHY ARE MY PARENTS SO INDECISIVE?
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
I'd be afraid they'd agree :laugh4:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
Hey there tammi :wink3: You should use that smiley when talking in the new members section :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
That was a lie. My dinner wasn't ready. I'm not even having dinner. I'm so full of lies.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I CAN'T FIND IT. She looked like russel brand :sad: very funny. I have to go eat dinner, see you.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
:wink3: ....oh god not that wink :laugh4: Well...um...:speechless: Though saying that to me, does make the attention go back on to you, whore.
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
or that date would be fine.
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
The 23rd of July! :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My cousin drew a moustache on a small boy we knew with eyeliner. It wouldn't wash off :laugh4: Lols. Oh and my friend drew a moustache on herself and there was a picture of her in the local newspaper ( it was at this event ) *goes to find the picture*
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
please don't type/speak like that you whore :sick: :laugh4: But seriously, don't.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
PPPPPEEEEEEWWWW. I went on a bouncy castle, decorate my own cup cake, did a colouring competion and got a goodie bag today :cheesy: I was going to get my face painted but that was too child for me :tongue:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
pew pew pew ( lazer gun sounds )
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
OH NOES, I can't look at the attention whores. They'll just grow more attention whorish.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
:laugh: Yeah, that was pretty lucky. The postage would have been insane for you. Oh and I'll mail you later bout the address.
-
What made you happy today?
Bouncy Castle!
-
I'm bored
Funny in a cute way, i think :nice:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
*ignores the whore*
-
The Keeper Thread
If we are i have my eyes on will's liver :blank:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
Briggins, what a whore.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Every time you type that i just imagine you rolling your head on the keyboard.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't think so, and it's nearly over now anyways.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: It's looking funny tonight. I love bbc HD :wacky: They play performances from Jools holland at midnight. Tonight it's Thom Yorke and Bon Iver :melts:
-
Selling my Coldplay Collection :(
:uhoh: I wouldn't have the money for it. Good luck with selling the stuff though. Hopefully they'll go to good homes.
-
What have you learned today?
yeah, I'm watching the repeat just there. I was like WTF! when she said her age.
-
What have you learned today?
Elle Macpherson is 47 years old :wtf: