Everything posted by mycdplayerisbroke
-
are you supposed to pick at warts?
yes! too bad the ladies dont like cool dorks eh?
-
I think I got jipped..
yeah patience is key oh and didnt we have a thread about left being right or left handed? turns out he is left handed in the tour documentary he signs stuff with his left hand oh man going to a coldplay concert do u get signed pamphlets under your chair? anyone?
-
are you supposed to pick at warts?
because im a dork mostly
-
I think I got jipped..
yeah it has some sweet pictures in the dvd case and the track listing for the dvd and cd also 4 signatures i cant quite read out but yeah i love it
-
are you supposed to pick at warts?
hahah this is a sick thread why did i start it
-
are you supposed to pick at warts?
i had this major wart on my finger but its comin off i was pickin at it all 5th hour during school the dermatologist already put that freezing liquid on it hmmm
-
I think I got jipped..
costco in canada? wow its like little america why dont we just consider you apart of america? yeah mines in the dvd case too but it has the cd so its all good
-
If you the world had five minutes left, what would you do. ?
if i the world am i the world now? maybe im the only one that didnt understand it this one's easy: i'd go up to that girl i have a major crush on and kiss her then tell her i like her wonder what she would do
-
I think I got jipped..
that sucks go to mtv.com or something it will come eventually im sure the dvd is sweet though your missin out
-
Poser Fan No More? (Extreme Newbie)
lets start from the beginning: it all started with......
-
I'm very dissapointed! (Rugby World Cup)
sad
-
If you had 10 million dollars...
wow go to africa with a million dollars thatd be a waste i'd buy 7 new basses one for every day of the week lots of amps a new strap for each guitar of course a new house new clothes and a personal masause or something like that... a massager
-
how do they release a better album than a.r.o.b.t.t.h.?
youve got to be kidding me i have coke like everyday are you kids talking about cocaine you make coca cola (coke) sound like some kind of drug its just a soda
-
guy berryman is a slut
such big words
-
Pot smokers, mound up!
dude rock pops soda mmmm crackle
-
guy berryman is a slut
yeah i voted no as wellllll
-
Pot smokers, mound up!
lightening? sparks? i saw sparks?
-
Me is NEW!!!
HAHAHAHHA oh man check out that avatar primo
-
Red alert
ill bring my potatoe gun
-
guy berryman is a slut
only for you baby
-
Coldplay live in Barcelona
i hear tambien alot what does it mean?
-
how do they release a better album than a.r.o.b.t.t.h.?
hahaha mmyyyy baaddd
-
guy berryman is a slut
i dont think he's a slut
-
Top Five Favorite Video Games (For Each System)
the original wolfestein was good
-
The Emily Thread
3260