Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ambergris

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ambergris

  1. I'm glad Spain and Chile are both in round before quarter finals. :dance:
  2. Vive la fête - Noir désir
  3. Hahah me too :wacko:
  4. Japón... Después de todo no es una idea tan descabellada.
  5. Although for many, Penélope's best film is "Volver", I personally think her best is her last film "Broken Embraces"... is a great movie from Almodóvar!
  6. Right, I think I wrote the original French name, heh. I am going to see Manhattan soon! It's being projected in a free cinema here.
  7. His works are good. I liked Match Point and Vicky Christina Barcelona.
  8. btw, have you seen Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain? it's like one of all time favourites for many, me included. ;)
  9. One day I tried to watch "Wild strawberries", but fell asleep after the first 10 minutes... It's not like it was boring, mostly I was really tired, lol. :lol: Still have to watch it.
  10. I'd advice also The Reader... with Kate Winslet... based on Bernhard Schlink's book of the same name, which I really want to read. And if you're interested in romantic films, I'd advice two days in Paris.
  11. I strongly recomend Kieslowski's trilogy: Three Colors: Blue, White and Red. The lives of the others (Das Leben der anderen) Pulp Fiction (The best of Tarantino, in case you have not seen it) A Japanese movie I got to watch this year called Departures. Really beautiful. You can also check some Roman Polanski's films (like The Pianist, Rosemary's baby, Bittermoon), he's a great director. And if you want to check something really weird and uncommon I advice films of Rainer Werner Fassbinder.
  12. Who has not sat before his own heart's curtain? It lifts: and the scenery is falling apart.
  13. allright, then. right now I feel a little bit bored.
  14. Havana Argentina
  15. swallow raisins
  16. Swallow I think. rabbit
  17. Latvia
  18. ^ Beautiful city, I've heard. Girona (Spain)
  19. ^ why?
  20. Kuwait city Mexico
  21. Edinburgh
  22. Yann Tiersen - Guilty
  23. blackberry yoghurt and some crackers.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.