Everything posted by Ambergris
-
FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!
I'm glad Spain and Chile are both in round before quarter finals. :dance:
-
What are you listening to?
Vive la fête - Noir désir
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
Hahah me too :wacko:
-
¿Y ahora qué piensas?
Japón... Después de todo no es una idea tan descabellada.
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
Although for many, Penélope's best film is "Volver", I personally think her best is her last film "Broken Embraces"... is a great movie from Almodóvar!
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
Right, I think I wrote the original French name, heh. I am going to see Manhattan soon! It's being projected in a free cinema here.
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
His works are good. I liked Match Point and Vicky Christina Barcelona.
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
btw, have you seen Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain? it's like one of all time favourites for many, me included. ;)
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
One day I tried to watch "Wild strawberries", but fell asleep after the first 10 minutes... It's not like it was boring, mostly I was really tired, lol. :lol: Still have to watch it.
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
I'd advice also The Reader... with Kate Winslet... based on Bernhard Schlink's book of the same name, which I really want to read. And if you're interested in romantic films, I'd advice two days in Paris.
-
People plz be kind and suggest:
I strongly recomend Kieslowski's trilogy: Three Colors: Blue, White and Red. The lives of the others (Das Leben der anderen) Pulp Fiction (The best of Tarantino, in case you have not seen it) A Japanese movie I got to watch this year called Departures. Really beautiful. You can also check some Roman Polanski's films (like The Pianist, Rosemary's baby, Bittermoon), he's a great director. And if you want to check something really weird and uncommon I advice films of Rainer Werner Fassbinder.
-
What are you thinking right now?
Who has not sat before his own heart's curtain? It lifts: and the scenery is falling apart.
-
How Are You Feeling?
allright, then. right now I feel a little bit bored.
- Capitals game
- Spit or Swallow...
-
Write the first word that comes to mind.
sparkling
-
Spit or Swallow...
Swallow I think. rabbit
- Country Game (Alphabet)
-
A-Z of World Cities
^ Beautiful city, I've heard. Girona (Spain)
-
Write the first word that comes to mind.
fraud
- How Are You Feeling?
- Capitals game
- A-Z of World Cities
-
What are you listening to?
Yann Tiersen - Guilty
-
What was the last thing in your mouth?
blackberry yoghurt and some crackers.