✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Songs that NEED TO BE COVERED!

Kettercat

Ever heard a song and thought to yourself, "Geez, somebody needs to do something with this song!" or thought a different version would suit the song better?

Mine would be Blind Melon's 'No Rain', I'd like to hear an acoustic yet a faster version of it, hopefully by Travis :cool: I can actually hear Fran sing it in my head now :smug:

How about you?

ryan, your avatar is brilliant.

But lets see.. someone should cover muse, that would be wicked.

And coldplay should cover a travis song.. franz ferdinand could cover the strokes.. and REM could cover radiohead.

that would be interesting to hear.

ryan, your avatar is brilliant.

But lets see.. someone should cover muse, that would be wicked.

And coldplay should cover a travis song.. franz ferdinand could cover the strokes.. and REM could cover radiohead.

that would be interesting to hear.

:cool: cheers Thom

REM have covered Radiohead. They did a cover of Lucky. I haven't heard it, but from what other Radiohead fans have told me, Michael Stipe murdered it.

Coldplay covering Travis is exactly what Coldplay don't want to be...

Travis have turned poop after The Man Who :snore:

haha!

well... they kinda turned poop before the Man Who but close enough. :P

I used to like Travis, but I got extremely bored of them after a little while. The Man Who is very overrated, in my opinion.

i think there are some really good songs on there...although, it's rare i listen to it...but i did go through a phase of liking 'Luv' 'Writing To Reach You' & 'The Fear'

(maybe even Driftwood, depending on my mood)

New songs like "Peace the F*ck Out"..make me want to laugh at them..they don't seem to be moving forward at all (just my opinion though...)

i think it's easy to compare Travis and Coldplay, because of the band set up, and the subject to their songs. i think the style is similar, but the Sound is different...

Sierra Kay -

I have never thought this before.

so I really have nothing to add.

^^ it's pretty magical how your thoughts were sbmitted :blush:

I'd love to hear Wolf At The Door - Radiohead, covered by Busta Rhymes...i want to hear how he'd put those words together...he could maybe put the knight rider theme along to it too

Yea, some travis songs can be kind of stupid, like, as you already mentioned, peace the fuck out. but songs like the beautiful occupation and love will come through prove that travis still know how to make good songs.

And yea, the man who really is kind of overrated, like, it isnt even my favourite travis album. But there are some brilliant tracks there, thats a fact. Like, coming around and the classic why does it always rain on me?

But yea, i wish travis would start making more songs like "happy" and "u16 girls", and stop trying to be "geography teachers" with all that "lets stop the war" thing.

Thooooooooom ! :D

Deniiiiseeee! :D

Hey, did you watch the game? brazil just won. woop, woop. in your face, chile! :P