✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

THE OFFICIAL INDIUM THREAD

MrsBerry

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank U all!!!

My God.. I didn't read any of these replies... :cry: There must have been something wrong, coz I didn't receive my link.... :(

But anyways! We're all GOOD!!! It's going great! Gonna play two gigs tonight :o (yeah! I am just as shocked as you are!) We're gonna have to race from one city to another, in the middle of the night! lol!!!

So that's gonna be brilliant! :D :D :D

Me too. Where did it come from Maria?

Hehehe... a bit late... :rolleyes: :P

Yea, it's a metal1 lol... like you didn't find that out... :rolleyes: *I am so late with replying... :embarrased: * :P :D

But we found it in a dictionary!! :idea2:

very original.... I know... :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol:

Tanith! Can I find the lyrics of your songs anywhere :confused:??

Not yet, but they will be on there soon ;)

.... the fact is... I didn't have the whole lyrics... when we recorded this... I was improvising.. :embarrased: :idea2: :P . that is the reason why sometimes you can't understand what it is that I am saying... coz basically those words don't exist :idea2: :lol: :lol: :P

Hehehehe... so... I think I've answered everyone now :idea2: :D

Me too. Where did it come from Maria?

Hehehe... a bit late... :rolleyes: :P

Yea, it's a metal1 lol... like you didn't find that out... :rolleyes: *I am so late with replying... :embarrased: * :P :D

But we found it in a dictionary!! :idea2:

very original.... I know... :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol:

It's a good idea :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The gigs went great last night!!! :D :D :D I even got myself a second project! I am apparently going to work with an MC now as well... :dozey: :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have never done that before! But well... I am up for it!!! :idea2: My first gig with him is on 4th of September! Damn! Such a long time to wait!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The gigs went great last night!!! :D :D :D I even got myself a second project! I am apparently going to work with an MC now as well... :dozey: :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have never done that before! But well... I am up for it!!! :idea2: My first gig with him is on 4th of September! Damn! Such a long time to wait!