✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplaying board

Mimixxx

I have to say I love this board! The coldplay.com board has become so vile, cruel, critical, judgemental, they're all so horrible (especially about chris) i don't know how they can call themselves coldplay fans and they pick on new members like it is THEIR message board or something. This board is so nice as are the people on it, it's really refreshing and always makes me smile! :-D

p.s. i love this pick

i COMPLETELY agree!!!!! thing is it's not just coldplay, i've noticed that message boards of any band are becoming more hostile unfortunately :( i really love this board too, every1's so great here! :D so much luurrrvveee on the board!!! hehehe :D

guy.gif

we all luff chris......and guy of course :-D :-D :-D *and johnny....and will!!!!!!!*

I have to say I love this board! The coldplay.com board has become so vile, cruel, critical, judgemental, they're all so horrible (especially about chris) i don't know how they can call themselves coldplay fans and they pick on new members like it is THEIR message board or something. This board is so nice as are the people on it, it's really refreshing and always makes me smile! :-D

p.s. i love this pick

hello welcome to the board :D im angela and yeah i prefer this board too its friendly and we are just one big happy coldplaying family hehe :D hope you will like it here :D