✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

what's your idea of the perfect date?

Egghead

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

walk in a park, dinner in a casual restaurant, an amazing movie that makes you think, watching the hockey game with beers at a pub/bar, staying up all night talking/cuddling at home, going for a walk in the middle of the night, watching the sunrise at a park, then coming home and sleeping in each other's arms all day

:blush:

Really good date Kyle ;) :)

walk in a park, dinner in a casual restaurant, an amazing movie that makes you think, watching the hockey game with beers at a pub/bar, staying up all night talking/cuddling at home, going for a walk in the middle of the night, watching the sunrise at a park, then coming home and sleeping in each other's arms all day

:blush: :)

:blush: :)

It´s true. Sweet Kyle.

(well i have no guy to date) :( :/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

youre my fiancée! i don't need a first date with you.

I don´t?....why I can´t remember our first date!???....maybe I´m like Drew Barrymore and that movie :stunned: :idea2: :sneaky:

a really kick-ass metal concert. preferably Narcissus, Stampin Ground, or Enforsaken. or Opeth. last time i went to a real metal concert, i gave myself whiplash. it felt good though :lol: nobody else was headbanging, so everyone was staring at me and it was funny. but yeah thats my kind of date. if he can headbang as well as me, and does, yeah thats hot. :sneaky: