✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who do you think the perfect girl for our SEXY Mr.Berryman

Kasha Berryman

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG............i`m sorry..........there is nothing btw me and vinita.......its just...please forgive me.......please.....! do whatever you want....punch me fight.gif ........call me an asshole2.gif .......but forgive me!!!!!!!

arrow-thru-heart.gif

LOL yah Angie...no worries, hve you already forgotten who l got my eye on ;) :P

vinita.....thats a nice name.....but canadian?

LOL well l am NOT actually a canadian decendent! My dad is indian and my mommy is from lisbon, portugal....so hehe, l AM a canadian citizen...but not of decent! :D

well pretty similar case! "i am NOT actually a german decendant! My Dad is pakistani and my mommy is from mexico city, mexico ( :D )....so hehe, I AM a german citizen...but not of decent! :D "

togo1.gif

lol A.we dont wear those shoes..B we eat cheese yes but dont we all we eat just as much as u.. a C i dont do put and b4 u start D: I DONT LIVE IN A WIND MILL

i hate it when ppl say that about the dutch..they dont even know it cos they dont live here

:lol:

WOW...like manhattan!!....i think i have been there...but i guess 12 years ago!its when my parents decided to tour holland....after watching "the flodders" :D you must know them?!

hahaha yeah ive seen the flodders!!! have ya seen flodder in america the movie? hehe its brilliant! i bet you liked the big breasted one :P

The PERFECT girl for Guy, would have to be me....cuz, no matter how much he spoke of weird things, like batteries and wiring l was still fascinated by him! :lol: aww and it takes a lot, to still be interested in nerd like Guy! :shock: ....even if he zones out sometimes, or jus goes into his own world, l still payed attention....l wouldn't be a neglectful gal either! l'd pay him all the attention.... and more :twisted: