✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who do you think the perfect girl for our SEXY Mr.Berryman

Kasha Berryman

my brother met michael owen I was sooooooooooo jealous hes lovely and mu bro said hes really sweet too he got a picture and everything :x

ive met him too well it was like in oktober or november last year it was some qualification match for the upcoming eurocup i thought it was against turkey but anyways it was in old trafford ..i only have an autograph tho but hes really cute and nice.. my mate made a pic of me and gary neville though :D so im satisfied

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Hey.I think I'm the perfect girl for Guy.We just could talk about everything and I would share everything with him.If he's stressed I would make him feel comfortable again,I would go out in restaurants with him when he has time,I would tell him what's on my mind,when I'm sad I could lean myself on his great shoulders and so on.

I'm also a bit shy and quiet like him.When I know persons who are trustful, I can talk about every subject.I'm romantic so we could have nice evenings together with candles and roses around us and so on.

Apart from all these,I'm a very big Great Britain Fan,we have a holiday house in England,from 99 to the millennium we celebrated our NEW YEARS PARTY in Edinburgh.THAT WAS REALLY COOL!!

So if I meet him one day I would tell him how much I love him. :-)

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

I would like Guy to hook up Angelina Jolie :lol: I'm kidding...... well they could make a cute couple :) or me of course, he can always hook up with me :D :P :kiss: