✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

countdown to chris martin's birthday

';'

Sorry, Paula. I am just trying to deal with the fact that they are an item. I didn't want to drag anybody down... :)

t's O.K.......just when you burst my little chris fantasy bubble all the water splashes in my face and I WANT TO CRY !!!!!!! :cry:

I didn't intend to do that!! Sorry once again... :? ;)

Please don't apologise Kat...I'm the one who should be sorry for having...um...NO LIFE!!!!!

No life... Hah. I guess we are all somehow guilty of that coming here so often, aren't we?? ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he celebrates it with Gwyneth... :shock:

Aaaaaaahhhh!! Chris is not going out witb Gwyneth! no no no never!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the evil EVIL EVIL [!!!!!!!] media spreading the rumours!!!!! CHRIS IS NOT GOING OUT WITH GWYNETH!

DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM SAY IT @ the NME awards?!?! arghhh!!!! *rolls around the forum* I'm going to kill Gwyneth! KILL HER! AND KILL THE EVIL PERSON WHO STARTED THIS RUMOUR! ahem.

Calm down, girl. Even though you're not serious you shouldn't freak out like that over him and his private life... Of course it's somehow sad he is dating her, but if that makes him happy then we should all be happy as well, being his fan! :)

Calm down, girl. Even though you're not serious you shouldn't freak out like that over him and his private life... Of course it's somehow sad he is dating her, but if that makes him happy then we should all be happy as well, being his fan! :)

well said.... bein like that wont make anyone feel any better about it! :D

well said.... bein like that wont make anyone feel any better about it! :D

Thank you, Hayley, my dear! :-D

I wonder if he celebrates it with Gwyneth... :shock:

Aaaaaaahhhh!! Chris is not going out witb Gwyneth! no no no never!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the evil EVIL EVIL [!!!!!!!] media spreading the rumours!!!!! CHRIS IS NOT GOING OUT WITH GWYNETH!

DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM SAY IT @ the NME awards?!?! arghhh!!!! *rolls around the forum* I'm going to kill Gwyneth! KILL HER! AND KILL THE EVIL PERSON WHO STARTED THIS RUMOUR! ahem.

bleah =P

yes, i was.... a bit over the top. but can't help it. i still hate Gwyneth! x)

but isn't what he said @ the NME awards true? i mean, he said it in front of all the people! 'snot what the media are spreading around! ahhhh ahhh!

i am now a scary.... woman... O_O;

i'm not scary!!!!!

!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! well if it's true, then i hope Gwyneth'll treat him well, boo!

I somehow understand what made you say those things, but it's not helping you to be so angry about it. You can't change it anyway... :) Look at the pictures I posted in the "Gwyneth dumped Chris" thread. Believe me, they ARE together! No doubt about that...

I am sure she treats him well, otherwise he wouldn't stick to her, right?!

What's your name anyway? And where are you from? Enjoy your love for Coldplay (and Chris) and don't torture yourself with feeling angry about Chris and Gwyn. 8)

I somehow understand what made you say those things, but it's not helping you to be so angry about it. You can't change it anyway... :) Look at the pictures I posted in the "Gwyneth dumped Chris" thread. Believe me, they ARE together! No doubt about that...

I am sure she treats him well, otherwise he wouldn't stick to her, right?!

What's your name anyway? And where are you from? Enjoy your love for Coldplay (and Chris) and don't torture yourself with feeling angry about Chris and Gwyn. 8)

believe me, i'm not torturing myself. i'm not one of those.... obsessed girlies. i just get VERY irritated and annoyed. heh. and i hate Gwyneth since before the Gwyneth and Chris incident. bleah.

Name? er, just call me Tady. I'm from asia, boo!

yeah maybe chris is quite strange sometimes but he'll be nothing compared to our strangeness!!! ;) :lol:

weeeeee! we rule!!!!!

boo, it's 5.41 am!!!!! gotta eat poopy cold medicinde, bath and wear poopy uniform and eat breakfast while reading newspaper while poking the fat cat with big toe!

aaaaahhhhhhh, it's not a good thing to indulge yourself in coldplay/chris before schoool!!!!!!! :P

nyaaaam. tired!!!!! went to an excursion.

2 more days! T-W-O!!!!!!!!!

i still want the bunny in the cake idea! shall wear my usual pyjamas [pants and top :P] , and a blankie, shall curl up on Chris's lap and sleep :sleeping:

CHRIS! CHRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! all of my classmates said that Chris was mad/insane/posessed when he performed at the Grammys. BOOOO at them!!!! :devilish:

eat breakfast while reading newspaper while poking the fat cat with big toe!

aaaaahhhhhhh, it's not a good thing to indulge yourself in coldplay/chris before schoool!!!!!!! :P

eh?

whats that about the cat?!

:lol:

the cat that is fat! fat!!!!!

i want a new MALE cat and name it Chris!!!!!! NAME ITTT! NAME IT!

it's still two more days!!!!!!! YOU BETTAH BUY CHRIS A SPANKINGLY GOOD [not literally] PRESENT, GWYNETH PALTROWW!!!!!! :x

booooo booooooooooooooo. i want to bite someone, yam.

nyaaaam. tired!!!!! went to an excursion.

2 more days! T-W-O!!!!!!!!!

i still want the bunny in the cake idea! shall wear my usual pyjamas [pants and top :P] , and a blankie, shall curl up on Chris's lap and sleep :sleeping:

CHRIS! CHRRRRRIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! all of my classmates said that Chris was mad/insane/posessed when he performed at the Grammys. BOOOO at them!!!! :devilish:

LOL!!! bunny in the cake hehe!!

yeah chris was really acting like a muppet but i found it amusing! :D

He always acts like a complete muppet that's why I love him...the spattier the better...and it's nearly his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:) I started jumping around when he started playing Politik, and jumped and jumped and jumped till my jeans fell down :oops: 'twas a good thing that my mom, gran and maid's asleep and my dad went out to bowling.

it's 11.24 PM here!!!!!! 36 minutes!!!!