✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

countdown to chris martin's birthday

';'

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if he celebrates it with Gwyneth... :shock:

Now you had to go and bring us all down with that bloody thought didn't you?

O.K girls what can we do for the boy to let him know we really love him?..apart from locking Gwyn away in some cupboard...FOREVER!

Sorry, Paula. I am just trying to deal with the fact that they are an item. I didn't want to drag anybody down... :)

Sorry, Paula. I am just trying to deal with the fact that they are an item. I didn't want to drag anybody down... :)

t's O.K.......just when you burst my little chris fantasy bubble all the water splashes in my face and I WANT TO CRY !!!!!!! :cry:

I didn't intend to do that!! Sorry once again... :? ;)

t's O.K.......just when you burst my little chris fantasy bubble all the water splashes in my face and I WANT TO CRY !!!!!!! :cry:

I didn't intend to do that!! Sorry once again... :? ;)

Please don't apologise Kat...I'm the one who should be sorry for having...um...NO LIFE!!!!!

you can take jonny or if you dont want him ill take him aswell

woo both my favorite men on each arm. i'm love that :D

hehehe.....i'll take my doggie so that Chris will be attracted to me... :D

aww yeah it'll be cute!! put a nice collar on it, so it can look good 8) and cool :D

I wonder if he celebrates it with Gwyneth... :shock:

Aaaaaaahhhh!! Chris is not going out witb Gwyneth! no no no never!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the evil EVIL EVIL [!!!!!!!] media spreading the rumours!!!!! CHRIS IS NOT GOING OUT WITH GWYNETH!

DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM SAY IT @ the NME awards?!?! arghhh!!!! *rolls around the forum* I'm going to kill Gwyneth! KILL HER! AND KILL THE EVIL PERSON WHO STARTED THIS RUMOUR! ahem.