✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm Engaged

Sammie

Yep..thats right.

I got engaged to my boyfriend on saturday, so I just thought I'd let you guys know.

Everyones asking when we are getting married, but that wont be for atleast a year, maybe longer...probably longer actually..no date has been set..but yeh I just thought I'd let you lot know.

I'm very very happy indeed!

Oh..and the ring is GORGEOUS!

Sammiexx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great you are happy!!!!!...that´s enough!..... :smug: .....Congratz!!!!! :)

oh dear here we go... I didnt say ANYTHING! It was only a statement. life cant be perfect and you have to see all the bad and good sides if you didnt recognize yet. And it was ONLY a statement... :angry:

joyce and i are engaged too!

what!?????? :stunned:

oh dear here we go... I didnt say ANYTHING! It was only a statement. life cant be perfect and you have to see all the bad and good sides if you didnt recognize yet. And it was ONLY a statement...

and what????...again! :stunned:

Yeh I know Im young. You've got a good point. But when you are asked a question like that where it's yes or no...I know for me that yes is the definate answer...and I don't know whats ahead of me, all I know is that I'm very happy and I've never felt like this before. And as I said we wont be getting married for a long time yet. :D

Yeh I know Im young. You've got a good point. But when you are asked a question like that where it's yes or no...I know for me that yes is the definate answer...and I don't know whats ahead of me' date=' all I know is that I'm very happy and I've never felt like this before. And as I said we wont be getting married for a long time yet. :D[/quote']

ah okay... well tis your life and I am sure you know what you do and what not. so congrats again! :cool:

of course not!.....is gud you think in all the do´s and dont´s!...but Sammie knows what she´s doing better than us!...she knows how her relationship goes!...so...noup!...I didn´t answer to ya!... :) ...

joyce and i are engaged too!

what!?????? :stunned:

you said yes in the 'joyce!' thread, didnt you? :P ;)

I said why you want to marry me for?.... :confused: ...or something like that!... :P