✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm Engaged

Sammie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep..thats right.

I got engaged to my boyfriend on saturday, so I just thought I'd let you guys know.

Everyones asking when we are getting married, but that wont be for atleast a year, maybe longer...probably longer actually..no date has been set..but yeh I just thought I'd let you lot know.

I'm very very happy indeed!

Oh..and the ring is GORGEOUS!

Sammiexx

Weeeeeeeeeeeee ! Another bride on the forum ! Congratulations Sammie ! I´m really happy for you !

Guest LiquidSky
Yep..thats right.

I got engaged to my boyfriend on saturday, so I just thought I'd let you guys know.

Everyones asking when we are getting married, but that wont be for atleast a year, maybe longer...probably longer actually..no date has been set..but yeh I just thought I'd let you lot know.

Sammiexx

Congrats Sammie! Don't forget to invite us to the big party! :sneaky: :wink3: :D :P

Guest LiquidSky
Yep..thats right.

Sammiexx

Congrats Sammie! Don't forget to invite us to the big party! :sneaky: :wink3: :D :P

Yep..thats right.

Sammiexx

:o wow congratulations :) I hope everything goes as planned :)