✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You're not going to like this, but ....

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a place other than this board i've seen people talk about him. some are saying he's trying to be thom from radiohead because of the way he performs, and coldplay is trying to be like radiohead...i don't see where they get this. i dont think coldplay are anything like radiohead.

they also talk about how he is turning into that peson like bono, i dont see that yet either. anyways he's done good so far. other than his crazy mouth. i really dont think he'll change much

i think Chris is in danger of becoming stuck up his own arse.

I wish he'd get stuck up my.........anything!

Shit today I want him SOOOOOOOOO bad!

:shock: :o

my god and i thought i was the only one whahaha :D

The only one who wants a bit of Chris Martin? Noooooooo.... :D

Each to their own, that's what I say. Of course Coldplay are going to be compared to Radiohead, because they're both recent phenomenoly successful acts (even though their music is completely different if you ask me).

I don't think he's stuck up his own arse. I don't know him personally though... so I guess it's always a possibility. :P

Each to their own, that's what I say. Of course Coldplay are going to be compared to Radiohead, because they're both recent phenomenoly successful acts (even though their music is completely different if you ask me).

I don't think he's stuck up his own arse. I don't know him personally though... so I guess it's always a possibility. :P

lol well said :D

i know they're being compared, but i'm talking about there sound, and the way they perform on stage. i'm not talking about the success at all. i think everyone knows both the bands are successful

i think ppl should just sod off..... what kind of person would say to one self; 'hey! i want to be like the singer from another band, even though i have been succesfull all this time by being me' It's so stupid! I dont even have words.... they are just being COLDPLAY for Chris sake, leave 'em alone!!

Well I for one do not believe Chris is 'up himself' - I think he just really FEELS what he's singing about - which makes most of those other 'stars' look completely wet.

I think Chris is brilliant. So there *pokes tongue out rudely*

Well said.......he's the man!!!!!!!!

Well I for one do not believe Chris is 'up himself' - I think he just really FEELS what he's singing about - which makes most of those other 'stars' look completely wet.

I think Chris is brilliant. So there *pokes tongue out rudely*

Well said.......he's the man!!!!!!!!

Chris is excellent! talented AND beautiful! :D and i agree he *feels* what he's singing too, which so few artists manage to achieve these days, everything about him and coldplay is just so beautiful.

Chris is excellent! talented AND beautiful! :D and i agree he *feels* what he's singing too, which so few artists manage to achieve these days, everything about him and coldplay is just so beautiful.

WELL even though you haven't got any chocolate-which is pretty silly-I think you're SO right and very clever!

Beatiful is most certainly what our darling boyz are!

WELL even though you haven't got any chocolate-which is pretty silly-I think you're SO right and very clever!

Beatiful is most certainly what our darling boyz are!

:D t'is pretty silly! unless some1's gonna do something about it for me?? :P

well thanks anyways :D