March 18, 200521 yr that my sister just showed me most horiffic thing ever. :stunned: :stunned: ..... *shudder* it made me scream and cringe. especially since i wasnt expecting it....
March 18, 200521 yr I can't believe it's actually HOT. It was icey on Tuesday and now it's hot! Unbelievable :stunned:
March 19, 200521 yr Why me, If you say your not gonna interfere with someones relationship you do not kiss them afterwards :bigcry:
March 19, 200521 yr can you keep up, Baby boy made me loose my breath, treat me nice, made me loose my breath lol :lol:
March 20, 200521 yr I'm flippin hungry... I need breakfast... Oh crap, no time to eat, need to study for tomorrow!
March 20, 200521 yr you`re not gonna be able to sleep now. what`s the time in brazil? it`s almost 2am here :stunned:
March 20, 200521 yr woot woot do somethin' and ma bootay starts to move :ears: my throat is hurting me :confused: why am i always screaming :dozey:
March 20, 200521 yr The boards slower than ever before ... anyways I have to go byeeeeee hope u OK jak !
March 20, 200521 yr The boards slower than ever before ... anyways I have to go byeeeeee hope u OK jak ! the board is as fast as its ever been, its your computer!
March 20, 200521 yr Have we always been able to have 700charecter sigs or was that an improvment cause of the move?
Create an account or sign in to comment