August 29, 200521 yr KELLI! I actually saw one of those cards in NYC. I SWEAR TO GOD LMFAO WHEN I GO THIS WEEK (I think I am) I'LL GET YOU ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. Right now I'm thinking "Why am I still watching Oxygen!?!?!?" :huh:
August 29, 200521 yr Im hungry...but my stomach doesnt feel good...i shouldnt have drunk that beer on an empty stomach.... :(
August 29, 200521 yr I can't believe that guy goes to my school. he is such a hottie! He really looks alot like guy! :wink3:
August 29, 200521 yr i think I have to go to bed,it's 12:29am here right now and I'm sitting here....
August 30, 200521 yr I can't fucking sleep tonight because i have to study for a stupid motherfucker exam for tomorrow early....it's not fucking fair... :angry:
August 30, 200521 yr ok does anyone know the what to do?: i burnt the top of my gum yesterday by eating, surprisingly, melted cheese. its all raw now and hurts a bit when i touch it. do u think its alright to have Listerine while it is there...?
Create an account or sign in to comment