• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

we grew up, and that's the scariest thing of all. time just passes. it doesn't stop. it doesn't wait. it doesn't even slow.

it's the strongest, most real illusion i've ever known.

how can we be bound by this? we can only measure it, yet it is present. it will never unravel. it exists and doesn't. it can't unravel because it does not exist. it can pass because it does. time isn't a catalyst. time doesn't advance or encroach. it always is.

maybe the god i know is simply time. time would know all things. time would be as powerful as my god. time would be omnipresent.

though i guess that god is an escape from time for some people. what should we fear more than time? if we fear death, we really fear time. we really know nothing of the time we have left. i can't imagine turning to a deity only out of fear. what is there to fear of this earth?

maybe we looked for a way to defeat time and become infinite.

i can't believe my old friends are here...

i cannot accept that there are kids going through what i went through (and much, much worse) in school. i can't accept that nobody is protecting them. nobody is trying.

how many have to die? how many have to suffer through crippling mental disorders before somebody realizes what's going on? enough is enough.

Why is my life so fucked? I'm getting really sick of putting on a fake smile at school..

And why the hell can't a guy like me for me, not my body. When I ask you, "why do you even like me?" ... "Cause your hot" doesn't cut it.

UGGHGDFHH I want to get high

Crappp, I have so much homework

/randomthoughtsgoingthroughmyhead