• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Do I really know what I am thinking? There's thousands of neurons with ion exchange waves running their length, synaptic ends sending messenger chemicals across barriers, all the neural networks in the brain working, and then responding, coordinated with light-induced responses in the retina of the eye, images to be flipped around, all that going on and then some! Plus, it's hard to know where original thought begins and where thoughts of others end, not to mention all the experiences affecting how the brain is folded and which areas are enhanced, modified through learning experiences, plus it's all affected by time of day, body chemistry, maybe even this caffeine in the Matte' and Tea I just quaffed down! :lol: Nevah mind, my mind is on overdrive...

I'm thinking: I can't post a picture of the city where I live, because... I don't live in a city! :laugh3: And if anyone wants to see GB.. the nearest burg of any notoriety.. picture, a place with lots of steam rising from factories, the smell of paper making and cheese, the lake.. & a bridge where you can look down at it all. It's like anywhere USA. With snow and cheese.

^I like cheese, I've never seen snow, can't really tell you my feelings about it...

You can simulate all the sensory inputs from here. First, take cardboard, wet it and boil it. Place that pan in your freezer compartment, and visualize that cold cardboard-smelling steam rising from factories. Then, take some cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, pepper jack - heat that up, and place it next to the steamy cardboard. And take a whiff. Snow - basically the frosty crust in the freezer, but super-fine and soft. And the water part - it's like a big marsh / wetland with a river flowing into it. Alright, I'll try and find a picture.. somewhere... :thinking::laugh3:

haha

i'm so glad you left the stupid card tournament early so you could whine until i ordered pizza and then fall asleep

why do i even act like i'm a christian when the stupid things make me feel like being petty and make me petty

lol that's cool you're my friend and you went and spent all that time with people who called me a dirty skank thanks for that

i'm so glad that you had fun

i'm so glad you still talk to them

i'm so glad that i'm alone

why do i even act like a christian when i can't even let things go

like people hating me for no real reason

or assuming i give fucks about the past

why do i even try why do i even care

why do i even act like a christian when i don't even want to be here anymore

You can simulate all the sensory inputs from here. First, take cardboard, wet it and boil it. Place that pan in your freezer compartment, and visualize that cold cardboard-smelling steam rising from factories. Then, take some cheese - mozzarella, cheddar, pepper jack - heat that up, and place it next to the steamy cardboard. And take a whiff. Snow - basically the frosty crust in the freezer, but super-fine and soft. And the water part - it's like a big marsh / wetland with a river flowing into it. Alright, I'll try and find a picture.. somewhere... :thinking::laugh3:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: