• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! :heart:

Another think.

Entire second floor was stirred reciently. It's nice that adrenaline, but whenever I feel a tremor I think will become an earthquake and I remember the 27 February. Then I get scared

You are so sweet! Thank you so much! :heart:

Another think.

Entire second floor was stirred reciently. It's nice that adrenaline, but whenever I feel a tremor I think will become an earthquake and I remember the 27 February. Then I get scared

Just trying to help. :nice:

Have you tried replacing that scary feeling with something warm and bittersweet? Maybe that could help.

I hope I made the right desision. How am I supposed to get to to know people if I'm at home all the time? But I guess it's not like I would have made friends any easier if I had decided to keep going. Ugh. I miss the community we had before we moved.

Just trying to help. :nice:

Have you tried replacing that scary feeling with something warm and bittersweet? Maybe that could help.

Again, you are so sweet and thank you very much :P

hahah with a movie and something fresh I feel calm (The night it's so warm) hahah Just lately it has trembled very often. It's been 4 years with many tremors.

I hope I made to right desision. How am I supposed to get to to know people if I'm at home all the time? But I guess it's not like I would have made friends any easier if I had decided to keep going. Ugh. I miss the community we had before we moved.

Do not be distressed if it is correct or not decision. Everything will be fine :)