• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I walked all over the beach barefoot, and when I got home I was too lazy to wash them. Now I have to wash my sheets. Fuck.

I want to go to the beach :/ but not alone.

I am glad I told my best friend how I felt about her completely third wheeling me every time we go out.

Aaand. Damn you Leandro for never appearing last night, even if you do not know it, you were supposed to be my midnight kiss! Being single sucks sometimes. But I still want to do the chaste 2014 thing... Sigh.

My first post of 2014!! Hahha

last night was amazing! I really love my family, the party with them was so funny

happy new year for everyone!! Feliz año muevo para todos. Les deseo un hermoso año lleno de amor, salud y paz! :)

I'm still confused, hoped it would be better by now, after the messages but now I'm actually hurt. Not that I'm surprised or so but it still hurts.

But I'll never forget that you actually gave me the best start of the year I could get.

Thanks for that even though the year may get very difficult for the first weeks but I had that pain last year too, it only may be a bit harder now.

Hope you know that I enjoyed and loved it.