✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!

eddierofl

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I kiss and hug her back! :)

yeah thanx I feel good...my mood is quite strange since the holidays started...whoa in the morning...I felt so bad and couldn't really say why, I just cried and cried and not even Coldplay helped me out. But in the afternoon I met my two new male friends (I've already mentioned them - my bday) and they had a very positive influence to me :D So now I feel good. Just got my friend's bday present at eBay, listening to U2 and talking to a nice person ;) what do I need more?

no but I was at a party :idea2: :)

It was my friends birthday though :idea2: :cool:

I was at a party, too! More a festival, organized by Bayern 3, a radio station at the lake where me & my friends use to go swimming. There were three acts who played on stage...about 4500 ppl...and my friends & I were on stage cuz the Waikiki Beach Bombers wanted some volunteers to dance and do stagediving! It ROCKED! :D And I thought of Will all the time. :cool:

Oh sounds fun! :o :P Did you stagedive?? :stunned:

well I kiss and hug her back! :)

yeah thanx I feel good...my mood is quite strange since the holidays started...whoa in the morning...I felt so bad and couldn't really say why, I just cried and cried and not even Coldplay helped me out. But in the afternoon I met my two new male friends (I've already mentioned them - my bday) and they had a very positive influence to me :D So now I feel good. Just got my friend's bday present at eBay, listening to U2 and talking to a nice person ;) what do I need more?

well you are right now. but why you are sad at mornings? :( well me at morning i´m a bit bored watching tv or other days i write stories so i try to not be bored and sad. :) ;)

I did Fi! I always wanted to do that and it was fun!...but short :dozey: after two metres the ppl didn't have power anymore to carry me...

I don't depends on the time of the day, I'm just very often sad esp that week... :/ maybe I need a psychical therapist again...

stories...yeah I'm working on one atm...and some parts of it will include the MB ;)

I don't depends on the time of the day, I'm just very often sad esp that week... :/ maybe I need a psychical therapist again...

stories...yeah I'm working on one atm...and some parts of it will include the MB ;)

therapist? why? you´ve got us, your mb friends ;)

atm? is the name of your story?

could you add it here :rolleyes: