✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Matthew Bellamy Thread

punks united

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best thread ever!!!!!! Matt is GOD!!!!! :cool:

hii Reen!! :D uo you are right... Matt is our God!!!! :cool: hehe good to see ya!

Allo, Eva! :P Good to see ya too :D and yup, matt is God,Chris is jesus and Dom is the holy ghost :stunned: ..i think im a bit obsessed about muse .. :rolleyes: :lol:

* appreciates Matt* I am entranced by his stare in the "TIRO" video.... not the concert footage one.. but the one where he is on a big desk... *gaaaah* I love his eyes.... and I think he has a sexy quality about his voice... :wink3:

Try to download 'cant take my eyes off you' by muse, its the sweetest cover ever..One of my friends said that matt's voice in that song turns her on :o :stunned:

* appreciates Matt* I am entranced by his stare in the "TIRO" video.... not the concert footage one.. but the one where he is on a big desk... *gaaaah* I love his eyes.... and I think he has a sexy quality about his voice... :wink3:

Try to download 'cant take my eyes off you' by muse, its the sweetest cover ever..One of my friends said that matt's voice in that song turns her on :o :stunned:

I spent ages trying to d/l their performance of that song from some t.v programme that was on a few years back and when it finally finished d/loading it wouldn't play!!!! :cry: :rolleyes: So annoying!!!!!

I spent ages trying to d/l their performance of that song from some t.v programme that was on a few years back and when it finally finished d/loading it wouldn't play!!!! So annoying!!!!!

Did they play dead star and there were somo hot chicks jumping in the first row, if yes ..then i have both vidz :cool: :D

and many other songs :P

oh kirk i like your av!

Hehe Cheers! i looooove yours its so cute :P

Buy Butterflies and hurricanes....if you buy the dvd you get to see The Groove live and thats special

:lol:

:stunned: tell me more! haha :P