🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

How was London???

hope u enjoyed it hunni!!!

hope u didnt bump into mike over there!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS U SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!!

Come Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't bump into mike :) so there is no need to kill yourself! :D and i'm back now, i wanted to go on the pc at 19.28 (your time) but i was waaaay to tired and my mum wanted me to go to bed :/ sorry

here are some kisses you didn't get yesterday :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

no, im not!!!!

i really do love u!!!

coz u r sweet, caring, kind, nice, pacient, understanding, cute, adorable...

(i could go on and on, but u r probably already hiding your face and blushing in that sweet adorable way u do...)

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

do you know that what you said was one of the sweetest thing ever? and if i say anything it could never be as sweet as what you just said so i won't try :) but i will say i really really love you :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

what is it rick?

and i loved your voice too minnie, i told you it fits completely with your lovely face :) i love you tooooo, and i hoep we'll talk soon :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

P.S. ik hou van u :) :love:

darn, i always get this* message now when i'm posting something, I WANT CP CREDITS :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

*You have exceeded the alloted amount of posts in 24 hours and will not earn anything for your post until tomorrow

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well.. first i have to find that pic of my brother and i have to show your's to him before you can really become the sweetest sister-in-law i could imagine :)

but no matter what, i'll always love you :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hi minnie, i don't have time for anything else so i'll type my message here :) i have 2 minutes left so i'll have to hurry again but i want to give you all the kisses i can give and all the love i can spread :) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: i hope you'll have fun today even though classes start :/

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :love: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you :cry: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: