✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bob Harvy Fans Unite!

ladylike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

He's not too popular with other CP MB members, their loss!

He's a real hit at the franzferdinand.org messageboard, it's so funny some of the stuff they say about him, it's cute :lol: They have pretty good piccies too!

I like the way he wears his pants...tight. :P

:lol: :lol: lol tight pants :wink3: :whip:

I was watching mtv2 last night and they had a franz interview from the benicassim(sp??) festival and they were doing this scottish quiz with them and everytime they got a question right, bob looked so chuffed :blush: It was soooooo cute :P :blush:

Sorry for not responding earlier, yeah and he winks at the camera or he has a star in his eye or something, he drinks cups of tea like me! :P Hope they come here for the big day out, there is an annoucment of bands soon! They better not do JUST the east coast....you seen them live yet?

Oh *crosses fingers for them to tour near you*

Yeah I've seen them live :) They were amazing! :cool: I saw them at a festival though so they weren't on for too long :( and they're coming back again next week but the tickets for the 2 gigs they are playing sold out really quickly :dozey:

Oh my gosh, last night I had a dream about him and I so wish it were true! It's not naughty by the way...

I went to a gig of FF, before the show Bob was hanging around the crowd area and I chatted to him asking for heaps of photos and I was a bit bummed because I didn't know if my camera worked, so we had photos taken together! :blush: So then I said that he plays bass really good, too bad it's not true :cry:

Well there is a massive Australian bands tour (much like a VANS tour in the USA) and there was the first annoucement of bands the other day but FF isn't one of them, there have been all sorts of rumours that even Coldplay might play (doubt it) or FF but usually big acts like that only play the east coast such as sydney, melbourne all those popular cities so yeah I will say if they are mentioned in the next annoucement of bands... :)

Awww that sounds like such a good dream :blush: I imagine that he'd be very shy talking to fans and blush :blush: awwwww he's so cute :heart:

Oh well I hope they play or even better yet both them and coldplay (I'd be soooo jealous if they did!) :o

Well I just gotta wait for the second annoucement, they have already been on the east coast so yeah, I hope by the time they get to the south (if they do the big day out) they (and Bob) aren't too tired :D If they play on the main stage I want to get right up there but I will be crushed because I am short, but I want pictures! I want a camera that zooms, oh well, this will be early february.

I will have to go on a FF.org board to see what the fellow Aussie fans are saying about them coming (or not).

PS. I doubt coldplay will play ;)