✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bob Harvy Fans Unite!

ladylike

I found out the second announcement is on this sunday so fingers crossed still, please!

Here are some pics, thanks to franferdinand.org who have the coolest screencaps and latest photos :)

10.jpg

03.jpg

11.jpg

Bob-gitonthebus.jpg

spinbob.jpg

And yes fan encounters say that he is very very shy, I LOVE shy guys, don't you? The strong silent type :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool, I like those gifs...I wonder what his accent sounds like, scottish and british sound very similar to me but I can pick when someone is irish, but I love all UK accents. I don't think I have seen that clip with the second gif is it "this fire"? I have seen that many time, if that what it is.

The second annoucement is next month, I got the dates mixed up, November 10th so I will stay tuned for that. :) Doesn't he have such a cute mouth, haha! :blush: bye!

The scottish accent sounds very different from the british accent to me mainly because I hear it nearly everyday from tv and such :idea2:

Oh the 2nd gif is from this fire aswell. I think that video is pretty funny and cheesy :lol:

Ah next month?! Is it for next years bdo? :idea2:

Awwww his mouth is cute! :blush: my lord you're observent :lol:

That reminds me, I can notice the accents on MTV-request show thing, the presenters are very funny and waaaay better than the US one. :)

Yes it's for early next year's big day out. Can I ask if you took any photos of FF when you saw them?

Well one of the first things I noticed about him was the mouth/chin then his eyes then his hair then his shyness. Hook line and sinker :lol: Ok bye! :cheesy:

I totally forgot about this thread :stunned:

My friend in NZ sent me some really cool franz stuff. Pics from their concert in NZ and stuff! really cool I'll get the bob ones up soon :)

Oh sounds cool-the streets are sooooo good! :cool:

:cry: no I didn't take any pictures when I saw franz because my friend was the only one with a camera and it was a disposible one and it got really wet from the rain so all the franz and scissor sister pics that we took were gone and the film was ruined! :/

Cool, franz are touring like mad aren't they? but I am sure they live for performances and stuff! In Aus. rolling stone this month it has a picture of franz in this helicopter but you can only see a little bit of bob, I will try and scan it, it's not my magazine you see :)