✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bob Harvy Fans Unite!

ladylike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, but I am kind of :embarrased: that our rolling stone didn't do an article on franz yet! I did, however, scan pictures from elsewhere but they aren't huge or new...hope that person tell us what franz were like, did she see them as a main band or in a festival? :idea2:

Oh I though you pronouce it like fugitive... Oh you! :blush:

The thing is, he isn't as good looking now when he was about 18 in that movie *sigh* He's kind of tall and a bit chubby now... :dozey:

Do you have any more lookalikes? :D

Yeah, and the eyes too but the hair and eyes are different colours... :)

I was gonna do a comparison in photoshop but the program isn't working! :angry:

Next wednesday is the second annoucement for the big days out, I also have an exam on there so if FF come to my city then it will be bittersweet. Also on my last exam for the same subject they were on channel V (live), in sydney but I forgot to watch it. Uncanny! :lol:

Nice avvy, I think I will have to steal a saved! poster, I saw one in a store yesterday and it was displayed in a way that the customers couldn't see it very well, so it's like "well, excuse me, can I have it!" :blush:

Oh just one, exam, I am meant to be studying right now... :sneaky: I do have the answers I just have to memorise them :scholar:

Nice avvy! Cutie pie... :D

:) thanking you :cool: Did you get the poster? :stunned: :cool:

Oh right yeah I should be studying now too. I have 7 exams in 2 weeks :dozey: Omg you just have to memorise answers?! Lucky biatch! :stunned: :lol:

Oh poor you... :stunned: Wishing you all the best though. :blush:

No, I didn't get the poster, I thought that they might still be using it since it is coming out here or it already has but not for long. I can still go to the cinema and ask...

Anymore *new* pictures of Bobert? :D

Hey, thanks for that. I wonder where you got them from? I get mine from the franzferdinand.ord messageboard, there are two really cute pics of him there, I have to post them or you can look for yourself... :blush:

They had the second line up today, just stupid australian bands were added :cry:

Hello,

Yes, I think there are about 3 annoucements all together, but I guess it's not the big day out's fault because if franz don't want to tour Australia (even though there are only about 6 major cities all together) than that's their choice...

I will have to post the cute pictures of him, there are two and he is looking at the camera, it's sort of close up too :blush: