✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHO IS HOTTER?????

Amstrdam

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are one weird 30 year old spending all your time on teh computer' date=' shouting out to your friends and boys sounds like my age but popular 13 year olds...[/quote']

I´m so sure that you are Alberto.

Wanna know the differences between you and I ? Except the age. First, I don´t go to message boards posting useless threads in wrong forums (this thread for example. WHo is hotter? in the album section?). Second, I don´t go to message boards spamming my pic on every thread asking for attention. and if people say you´re ugly and dumb, you get mad. I may have a low self-steem, but I can find other ways to feel better. And third, I didn´t get banned from this board 2 times (or was it 3?), banned from the official board 2 times and not to mention the Starsailor board, which you were banned too.

As you can see, there are some people that like me on this board and I don´t even have to get their attention.

So what I am 30 and spend most of my time here ? Do you have a problem with that ? Cause I don´t and I think people here don´t have a problem either. They are my friends and I like them very much. So, if you are thinking about dissing my friends, you better leave this board for good ! You´re not welcome here. Never was and never will be !

You are one weird 30 year old spending all your time on teh computer' date=' shouting out to your friends and boys sounds like my age but popular 13 year olds...[/quote']

Posting crap about lyrics and Pearl Jam and dissing a popular messageboard member isn't exactly a great way to make a good first impression you know.

Denise has a lovely fiance and an active life, she just also likes hanging out with us too :smug:

:blush: go denise!!!!

plus denise does have a life. she works, and she has a loving fiancee :D

Denise has a lovely fiance and an active life, she just also likes hanging out with us too

see...we kept talking about her fiancee

Oh, all people talking about HIM. Just want to know what did he do to get banned... even his shadow is still here using new users u can't avoid him... I'm curious and what to know what's the matter with him... And have to say I'm not him to that woman called Denise

Damn ! Don´t you ever read what people write here ?

I told many times that HE used to spam his pic on every thread, made stupid threads on wrong forums, kept asking for attention, not to mention sending PM's to the users asking for opinions on his pic. He spammed Ian's PM too.

Damn ! Don´t you ever read what people write here ?

No, unfortunately I can't stay here that much time... I just asked because didn't know so if I would know it would not ask... and ok, I can see u really don't like him and he doesn't like you that much

• 2 months later...