✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need a b j

Jeff Gordon

Guest DavidG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

never insinuated that you were Kenna lmao!

shame though I must say, I reckon some of the guys here would be a little sad but that fact :huh:

oh well :lol:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeff gordon...wow. "it just feels so damn good"' date=' hahaha. Yea its not fun for the girl tho! And I don't like having guys go down on me, thats just weird, and its not very natural. Not too comfortable with that. BTW, I'm not offering blow jobs here![/quote']

:o :o not fun for the girl???...not natural???sure it is...u girls love to give bj's :lol: :lol: ...and if u were offering :lol: :lol: ..... :sneaky: :sneaky:

Guest DavidG
jeff gordon...wow. "it just feels so damn good"' date=' hahaha. Yea its not fun for the girl tho! And I don't like having guys go down on me, thats just weird, and its not very natural. Not too comfortable with that. BTW, I'm not offering blow jobs here![/quote']

:o :o not fun for the girl???...not natural???sure it is...u girls love to give bj's :lol: :lol: ...and if u were offering :lol: :lol: ..... :sneaky: :sneaky:

lol, shame you're only 13 eh Jeff lol :lol: :lol:

not from a 19 year old tho...and I'm not into the whole rape thing, doesn't get me going so call me when your a bit older! hehe. And giving blow jobs isn't fun for the girl...it gets easier each time. Not saying I've done it a lot. Any takers?! haha

Guest DavidG
DavidG' date=' :huh: :huh: ur point??...I've already gotten them.. :P :P :P[/quote']

I wasnt doubting that lol :lol: although I really wish you didn't share lol :speechless:

lol, i was just saying lol that even if Kenna DID lmao, she wouldnt with a guy so young :P

Guest DavidG
sorry Jeff...that would make me sick in the head. A petifile' date=' however you spell that. David, your funny!!! And your right, I wouldn't give a 13 year old head[/quote']

:cool: :cool: been here two days and already getting compliments off the ladies :cool: :cool: I love this place :lol: :lol:

Guest DavidG

who knows lol, but I'm sure it's going to make you more popular :P (if thats possible :) )

I especially like the cute girls though lol!