✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need a b j

Jeff Gordon

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be refering me to the things your in' date=' Jeff. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Twix dont lower yourself to such lame remarks, its bad enough I have to read about when Jeff calls people 'Dorkwads' and 'Pre-K'. I still love the guy though.

Doesnt anybody remember Joey Lawrence? C'mon! WOAH

"You crashed dads car?! WOAH"

"Did she say she loves me?! WOAH"

"My brothers back on the crack?! WOAH"

And so forth.

he was so funny :lol: has anyone seen that new show he's in? i think it's called run of the house or something like that. i have to say i do prefer it when he's dumb though :rolleyes:

Don't be refering me to the things your in' date=' Jeff. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Twix dont lower yourself to such lame remarks, its bad enough I have to read about when Jeff calls people 'Dorkwads' and 'Pre-K'. I still love the guy though.

Doesnt anybody remember Joey Lawrence? C'mon! WOAH

"You crashed dads car?! WOAH"

"Did she say she loves me?! WOAH"

"My brothers back on the crack?! WOAH"

And so forth.

hahahaha

i think all of us would agree when i say that there would be some plastic surgeory done on jeff before he ever gets any action

I bet he gets plenty though from those blow-up dolls.

Simply enough, you can email her through her website, but she gets a lot of emails. She didnt respond that frequently until like one week when she responded nearly every day, and then she gave me a 2nd email and she's on that one a lot more. Im always interested in acting and shiat, learning about it, so I try and contact anybody I can, plus, shes haaaawt :P

hahaha I remember Joey Lawrence from Blossom...what a goon. Jeff is your gf's name really Blossom? Thats funny...BJ....blow job' date=' what a funny word.[/quote']

:) :) yes my girl friend's name is really Blossom..I think it's a cool name..she likes it..and no I haven't seen that show..but would like to.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I love u Blossom W. !! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

hmmm...do you boys ever really NEED a blow job? Thats just kinda funny...does it relieve stress or something? I know it relieves some other things, but yea, haha. Jeff...your not doing your part in the bitch club...stop getting/giving blow jobs and do your job!

hmmm...do you boys ever really NEED a blow job? Thats just kinda funny...does it relieve stress or something? I know it relieves some other things' date=' [/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol: bj's does the body good..oh that's milk does the body good...LMFAO :lol: :lol: yes..we boys do NEED a bj...EVERYDAY. it just feels so damn good..oh yea it does relieve "headaches" :lol: :lol: :lol: ..any other questions?

kalter zug :P :P :P bring it on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest DavidG
hmmm...do you boys ever really NEED a blow job? Thats just kinda funny...does it relieve stress or something? I know it relieves some other things' date=' but yea, haha. Jeff...your not doing your part in the bitch club...stop getting/giving blow jobs and do your job![/quote']

depends whose offering :lol:

some may argue its about as need worthy though as guys going down on girls :P so you tell me?

jeff gordon...wow. "it just feels so damn good", hahaha. Yea its not fun for the girl tho! And I don't like having guys go down on me, thats just weird, and its not very natural. Not too comfortable with that. BTW, I'm not offering blow jobs here!