✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how did you buy your cd??

jewl*

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone at work bought it and I said who the hell are they' date=' then I heard Trouble on the radio and went out and bought it myself as well :D[/quote']and look where you are now you have one of the best coldplay sites out there!! i bet you would have never thought that back then :D

I got mine a little late, I was watching this 2 dollar bill concert on mtv last summer and i fell in love so i ordered it off of BMG but i just learned that they dont get any royalties if you buy it from those places like columbia house and BMG, so i kinda feel bad about that but im sure they dont mind :-D

that was a good performance right. haha i saw it...i think it came out in august. dont remember. they were showing it really late at night last week. did you watch the 120 minutes when coldplay were on it?

yeah it came out in august, unfortunately i dont have MTV2 where i am right now so i didnt get to watch it last week, i think it was on MTV 2 right?. Anyways, it was a great performance and i wanna see it again cause they perform a cool version of life is for living.

Someone at work bought it and I said who the hell are they' date=' then I heard Trouble on the radio and went out and bought it myself as well :D[/quote']and look where you are now you have one of the best coldplay sites out there!! i bet you would have never thought that back then :D

I know, they've consumed my life, every last drop :D :D

i'll answer that for her if she doesnt mind..yes, she is from tx. i tried to get her to come to houston so she could meet coldplay, but she couldnt make it :(

yay for all the ppl in tx who are on this board...now i dont feel lonely anymore :D

:D yes im from Texas... yay 4 us!! i still remember when ever i would come on and Noone would be on here! *sigh* good old days*

yeah im sorry to say yall but i SOMETIMES miss us not growing. when we first stared out there was only about 30 or 50... and now... so many people join and never post or anything, that disapoints me cause it takes up space...

were yall at coldplay.com

nah i havent signed up for the original board untill i found out about this one and thought it was fun then i signed up at the official one but just more on here then there i only have 100 something posts over there :D i love this one more :D