✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how did you buy your cd??

jewl*

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had seen trouble or tv and what an amazing video it was and heard it on the radio and thoguht how different this is from anything out right now i was also thinking trouble would be a very nice song in a movie, anyway i bought it when i bought my white stripes cd and remember being mad that the parachutes cd was plain brown and white stripes was plain white...who the heck cares though what the cd looks liek?? ITS THE MUSIC! ok im rambling..

• 3 months later...

would you believe it took me three years (from its release) before i got to buy the album? Yeah I suck big time :embarrased: june 12, 2003 - i bought the two albums in singapore. they were actually the only records i've bought in my entire life and think i got my dollars worth because both albums are amazing :lol:

well i kindda liked them but just heard them from time to time on the radio or saw them on MTV. then i went to Canada to visit my uncle before i joined the army (not that i had a choise) and saw Parachutes on the CD's store. couldn't stop hearing it since then....

well, I didnt really like them at first, I just remember seeing the vids for Yellow and Trouble, and thought who's this strange geezer singing his depressed little heart out?

then I fell in love with Yellow, and I copied Parachutes from my mate. At first I only listened to the songs I'd heard before, then gradually I listened to them all, and thought wow, this is kinda...... GREAT, so I took it upon myself to actually buy the real album, and I even paid £17.99 for it WAY too expensive, but I wanted it that much. and consequently, I used to listen to it almost EVERYDAY without fail :D

well i heard in my place in a tv show i think and then later i saw the video for the scientist and in my place and i saw who it was by and went and downloaded some other songs by them.

then i LOVED them and went out and bought AROBTTH first and then when i had more money went to get parachutes. i bought AROBTTH first because in my place and the scientist were on it.

I liked Yellow for awhile, but eventually it got on my nerves. :angry: Then I saw the video for Trouble and I was like :o "Who the hell is this!? It's beautiful!" I was shocked to see it was Coldplay. :stunned: So I finally got Parachutes for X-mas 2001. :smug: I had to buy it again when I got AROBTTH last August, cos I scratched the hell out of that first copy. :(