✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Under-Rated: Attractive Celebrities

Ole Reilly

READ BEFORE YOU WRITE BITCH

OK, so this is just an opposite of my other thread, except its a bit more challenging.

I dont want people who are hardly known at all, but rather, women or men that are little gems to you: You think they're uber hot and while no-one disagrees you wonder why they dont get more recognised for their beauty. OR people who everyone knows is damn ugly, but you like them for some twisted reason.

And be shallow, I dont want inner beauty crap, make a sappy pussy ass thread for that on some flower n bumble bees forum. Y'heard.

I'll post some as soon as I think of them (Ah! Just thought of one)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG

hmm, I think two, well over here in England im my opinion that dont get enough credibility is Scarlett Johansson - I mean in my opinion she is really gorgeous and she is well known enough now from the films she's done but you know lack of recognition

here is a pic

scarlett_johansson__132104a.jpg

I also think Susan Ward is really attractive and she's has done a lot of tv but you know, a lot of people dont really seem to give her much recognition but cant seem to get a decent picture haha!

Last one Who I think is really good looking and well she got a lot of recognition during Wimbledon but then died down is Maria Sharapova. Everyone has been saying recently she's got a weird face but i guess its just that i like eastern european look, plus the american accent, well it just kills me lmao

modelling1_jpg.jpg

Well, Scarlett Johansson KILLED the UK population when she went to the Brits awards, people were talking. Hot-damn.

And I guess over here people dont like Sharapova, but in America shes like the new IT girl. Shes replacing Kournikova without even trying to.

Guest DavidG

yeah I know, but dont you wonder why Johanssson gets like no press at all! I mean wow, she is amazing!

:lol: and people say i have a thing for blondes :lol:

Guest DavidG

:stunned: that piccie of Gwennie frightened me Ian!! *shudders* I'll have nightmares because of you!! *shakes fist in air*

sweet nightmares :laugh3: :devil:

that was mean Ian, real mean!! :angry:

:P

If you think thats mean, you should see what Gweynie Looks like when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed...

trust me, you'll be screaming for days :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

:stunned: that piccie of Gwennie frightened me Ian!! *shudders* I'll have nightmares because of you!! *shakes fist in air*

If you think thats mean, you should see what Gweynie Looks like when she wakes up on the wrong side of the bed...

hahahaha :laugh3:

doh! You've seen her?? Please.. post a piccie!! lol Poor Chris!! no wait.. poor Apple!!! :stunned:

Guest DavidG

hahahaha :laugh3:

All Im gonna say is that the rotting girl from the Ring has Nothing on Gwenyth in those situations...Nothing at all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I mean, I heard that she went to the set of Resident Evil 2 to see what was going on, one on of those days and like Anderson (the director) thought she was one of the zombie extras lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest DavidG
buffy's got a new enemy :laugh3:

Lol Man I thought she retired....hmmm so what are we gonna do lol, well I guess there is always Muffy, but thats a little more X-Rated and a Little More Disturbing. Girl on Zombie action doesnt really appeal to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: