Under-Rated: Attractive Celebrities

Ole Reilly

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DavidG
Good thread :)

Okay, this is Dominic Monaghan from LOTR movies, he plays Merry and he is one of the three main hobbits in the movie, yes I like guys who have this sort of hair and are cute like hobbits :lol:

dominic15.jpg

dominic20.jpg

I heard he was gay? :rolleyes:

You know..Chris really is under-rated....but I was watcing 100 hottest hotties on VH1 yesterday, and they say Chris is an up and coming hottie all my friends think he is hideous

i think he is absolutely GORGEOUS :o :o

me too but my friends are afraid to get on my comp because my desktop is usually coldplay or chris and they hate it. and then my wall with my friends on one side and coldplay on the other LMAo :rolleyes: :D

Oh yeah look how attractive he is with that ciggy! OMG!

Just imagine when he is 50 sittin' on the couch asking you to get another pack of ciggies at the shops :lol:

;)

hey... I'd be more than happy too oblige if it means I've got to spend the next 30 years with Jonny!!! (or Guy for that matter!) :lol: :lol:

You know..Chris really is under-rated....but I was watcing 100 hottest hotties on VH1 yesterday, and they say Chris is an up and coming hottie all my friends think he is hideous

me too but my friends are afraid to get on my comp because my desktop is usually coldplay or chris and they hate it. and then my wall with my friends on one side and coldplay on the other LMAo :rolleyes: :D

my wall used to be a chris martin shrine and it used to piss my sister off SO much :lol:

my wall used to be a chris martin shrine and it used to piss my sister off SO much :lol:

i wouldnt call it a shrine. I have more pictures of my friends on my wall :P

Guest DavidG

*shivers*

I hate David Beckham and it's not cos of his hair..... :lol:

ps...the fact that I said I dislike one guy doesnt mean I have the hots for others :lol:

Guest DavidG
Oh my' date=' John Cusack!! :o :o Hes one fineeeeeeeeeeeeee lad :kiss: :kiss: I loved his character in 'Corn Air' :cool: :P[/quote']

I much prefer Identity because he acts really well in that, lol

and Serendipity because of Kate Beckinsdale :wink3: