✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Okay Pimps, I need some help

Valleyboy

Let's say Mr X has a crush on Mrs Y.

They study at the same uni, they're class mates.

Mrs Y is a freaking goddess, Mr X is a silly pimp, nothing more.

Mr X obviously wants mrs Y, but she doesn't even know his name.

What should Mr X do?

(Don't answer "Fuck off")

Translation=

I want you guys to help me with this chick, like, gimme some good stalking moves, pick up lines...

Like, what do chicks want to hear nowadays? I don't wanna screw everything this time, so i thought you guys could gimme some good ideas, i dunno, any help would be great.

Do you sit next to her? Start small like asking a simple (work related) question then graduate to bigger questions such as aren't you in my other class?

NO PICKUP LINES, but once you get to know her and you know what kind of stuff she is into then ask if she wants to go to a particular place, not in a date way though.

:blush:

Do you sit next to her? Start small like asking a simple (work related) question then graduate to bigger questions such as aren't you in my other class?

NO PICKUP LINES, but once you get to know her and you know what kind of stuff she is into then ask if she wants to go to a particular place, not in a date way though.

:blush:

It always sounds much more simple than it actually is, doesn't it? :lol:

Anyway, I could probably use some help in that department myself, but one thing that always helps me is always thinking to myself that for all I know she might feel the same way about me and is just as nervous. Makes girls seem much less intimidating. :cool:

Also, I too find myself thinking things like "maybe if I wear my cool shirt she'll think I'm cool and won't notice how nervously stupid I'm acting." So you're not alone there. :lol:

making fun of people is considered to be mean' date=' but when you do it it's simply astonishing :blush: :embarrased:[/quote']

As if God himself made you look stupid!

An insult as beautiful as anything the human eye has ever captured!

Joy of joys! That I should partake in the astounding majesty of the greatest and by far the wittiest putdown in human history!

:smartass: