✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris on Oprah?

gvargas

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay' date=' if any of yall missed this you SUCK BECAUSE ITS THE BEST> :lol:[/quote']

Damn it Lauren! I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stunned: :angry: :stunned:

Did you tape it?

please say yes... ohh I just read above you didn't...but why didn't you if it was great? :huh:

i dont have any tapes to tape it on, plus i dunno how to tape anything. hahaha. im sure SOMEONE will have it. somewhere. :idea2:

I taped it...but I wouldn't know how to go about digitalizing it. It was a pretty in depth interview. Pretty cool that she didn't mind talking about a lot of stuff. I heard on another interview she did recently that she brought back the nanny while she is promoting her new movie. But, she doesn't like being away from her daughter for too long.

Guest LiquidSky

Oh great! :D Just ask them...they always advertise it on the newspaper ;)

so how you been? You and your sis don't come to the board anymore..

I know it has been a long time since I have been here. Just been up to other stuff, but got interested again once I heard that they were going to talk about the new baby on oprah. I need to come back here every so often. I feel like I've been gone for so long. But, it's pretty late here and I have to get up early so I think I am going to head out for today. My sis comes on every so often I think too. We just haven't been on as much as we used to. I will check out that DVD thing sometime next week, cause I am going to be out of town for the weekend. Nice to see you around. I will try and get my butt on this board every so often from now on. :) :) Bye!!!

I know it has been a long time since I have been here. Just been up to other stuff, but got interested again once I heard that they were going to talk about the new baby on oprah. I need to come back here every so often. I feel like I've been gone for so long. But, it's pretty late here and I have to get up early so I think I am going to head out for today. My sis comes on every so often I think too. We just haven't been on as much as we used to. I will check out that DVD thing sometime next week, cause I am going to be out of town for the weekend. Nice to see you around. I will try and get my butt on this board every so often from now on. :) :) Bye!!!

I just have to say something about gwyneth..."WHAT AN AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND KEWL LADY!"...I mean you can´t hate her to have our dear Chris!...those sweet words she said about him... :blush: and her mother!....I was almost crying!...and baby apple :blush: even were only pics.... oh my!!! so beautiful!...just like her mother :D ...

they won´t step in a red carpet together!?!?!?!?!?...arrgggghhhhhhh :angry: ...they look so beautiful together :cry: the perfect couple I would said! ....well I guess it´s for gud... :)

PS...Jude Law.... :stunned: ...simply gorgeous! :sneaky:

oh yeah...but then she said she won´t work...she don´t want to be like the others ladies that have just 15 min between shoot...just to be with their babies like if was an appoinment or something like that!!...which is so kewl to enjoy her baby now apple is lil...and kute!