✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i just wanted to say..

facelesslegend

how cool everyone is on these boards, im from the US and im new to this board and it seems most are from the UK here and u guys are all so nice and helpful, ive always wanted to visit the UK, it seems to beautiful and all my fav. musicians and bands are from their, almost makes me wish i grew up their, hopefully i can get the cash and a hop a flight over their some day or better yet play shows over their but that could take awhile :/ well yeah thats all, lol its a pointless post but hey, i got to kill time b4 work.

Guest DavidG

welcome welcome welcome

maybe one day, you can grow up to a big post whore like myself :P

you'll love it here mate, dont worry :D

Guest DavidG
"one day"

It didn't even take you two weeks, David. :lol:

ssssssssh, dont point out the incorrectness of my statement...

well actually, it still could be one day, mine was just err, 10 lol :lol:

Guest DavidG
haha see' date=' you guys are funny, i love it, makes me happy![/quote']

trust me man, its all good, you'll have a great time, and plenty of lifes....just have fun k ;) :)

Guest LiquidSky
how cool everyone is on these boards' date=' im from the US and im new to this board and it seems most are from the UK here and u guys are all so nice and helpful, ive always wanted to visit the UK, it seems to beautiful and all my fav. musicians and bands are from their, almost makes me wish i grew up their, hopefully i can get the cash and a hop a flight over their some day or better yet play shows over their but that could take awhile :/ well yeah thats all, lol its a pointless post but hey, i got to kill time b4 work.[/quote']

Well welcome to the board :wink3:

how cool everyone is on these boards' date=' im from the US and im new to this board and it seems most are from the UK here and u guys are all so nice and helpful, ive always wanted to visit the UK, it seems to beautiful and all my fav. musicians and bands are from their, almost makes me wish i grew up their, hopefully i can get the cash and a hop a flight over their some day or better yet play shows over their but that could take awhile :/ well yeah thats all, lol its a pointless post but hey, i got to kill time b4 work.[/quote']

Seattle!...beautiful place!...welcome!...great...have a nice time over here! :)