✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Wot Song Do you hate most due to events?

Guest DavidG

Wot song do you hate most because it reminds of an embarassing situation?

The Song that Embarresses me most methinks is probably Time Warp,

because I was at a Kareoke and a guy i know, who is kinda a nerd went onto the stage and started doing pelvic thrusts and it was horrid, and then he waved at us afterwards and people looked at us and I was like craaaaaaaaaaaaap :rolleyes:

Guest LiquidSky

'cause I thought I read that somewhere here..but never mind.. it said something like you were going to England to your friends, 'cause you guys were gonna make a band or something like that..

but never mind :)

Guest LiquidSky
'cause I thought I read that somewhere here..but never mind.. it said something like you were going to England to your friends, 'cause you guys were gonna make a band or something like that..

:huh:

nah, you must be thinking of somebody else

:inquisitive:

oh Ryan.. :lol: :D

so how are you? :idea2:

oh and to David's question....I think the only one that I can think of is well actually I don't remember the song...but I was at a U2 concert and I was jumping up and down (and I don't mean "on" someone :rolleyes: ) and it was crowded and then I started feeling something on the bottom and I turned around and there was this guy who was getting horny and his thing was you know...and I was so embarrassed but at the same time it was so funny! :lol: but I think he was more embarrassed than me :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

i think thats david, gas_man ;)

yeah I was like: "Was it Ryan or David? :thinking:" but then Ryan said he was 6'1ft I think and then I was like... "It's probably Ryan"

Guest LiquidSky

5'11? I am doing too much thinking tonight.. :D Well I didn't remember what height exactly that's why I wrote the "I think" but I meant that you said you were something "ft" and so that's why I said..."It's probably Ryan" :idea2:

:lol:

:P

:inquisitive:

oh Ryan.. :lol: :D

so how are you? :idea2:

oh and to David's question....I think the only one that I can think of is well actually I don't remember the song...but I was at a U2 concert and I was jumping up and down (and I don't mean "on" someone :rolleyes: ) and it was crowded and then I started feeling something on the bottom and I turned around and there was this guy who was getting horny and his thing was you know...and I was so embarrassed but at the same time it was so funny! :lol: but I think he was more embarrassed than me :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest LiquidSky
the thing is, I don't even remember telling people how tall I was :huh:

aah, too much confusion - my head is starting to hurt

Oh Ryan... you don't remember anything...I am surprised you even remember my name! :lol: naw I bet you don't even remember my name..but just know it's Josce something...'cause everybody calls me like that... :lol: well not everybody but some ppl do :lol: :P

Guest LiquidSky
5'11? I am doing too much thinking tonight.. :D Well I didn't remember what height exactly that's why I wrote the "I think" but I meant that you said you were something "ft" and so that's why I said..."It's probably Ryan" :idea2:

:P

Keep trying, you'll get something right eventually. :lol:

Be quiet!:P

Let's think Tom :idea2:

Dark brown hair w/sorta of a tan skin and dark brown eyes and...wow you must be really hot Tom :stunned: :lol: :D :P

Tom..I would probably like to meet Tom because he is shy, polite, and since he is shy I bet he's not very talkative which is good 'cause then I don't have to be going "oh gosh! Would you shut the hell up already? :rolleyes: :lol: " lol :lol: let's see Tom.. Philadelphia...yeah Tom would probably agree with everything I say.... :shifty:

I don't know nothing about Tom except he is from Philadelphia and is 20 yrs old and is shy :idea2: