January 28, 200620 yr Author awww well, I never hugged them either, I think it would be wierd, I dunno maybe its just me. I did rub Will's head though, lol. I am not sure what being on the guest list consists of. I dont even know where are seats are, its kinda top secret even from ang and I. I just cant wait!!!
January 28, 200620 yr You better bring a camera with excellent zooming capabilities...because I have a really good feeling about your seats! My camera SUCKS! I had really great seats the other night...so close, I could see Jonny's little red stripes on the side of his shoes. But my camera made it look like I was a good mile away. I was maybe...less than a 100 ft away. So, what are you up to? Edited: Momentarily lapse in grammar...had to fix it...
January 28, 200620 yr Author haha, I hope the seats are good, I am worried a bit but not too worried. I am sittin here reading all the things I cant read when I am on the net at work, myspace messages, email etc. Lord, it is exhausting. haha I had ok seats at one show I went to and I could see really well and when I got my pics back they were crap so if I am really far away I usually dont take a camera, but I have 5th row in Dallas so I will def be takin my camera to that one.
January 28, 200620 yr And don't forget your bucket to collect Chris sweat! :lol: Wow, I can't believe we haven't really had a chance to talk in months! Are you on MSN tonight?
January 28, 200620 yr Hey Angie!!! Where'd you get that?!?! I've been waiting for my pics to be emailed to me and I haven't gotten anything yet! How are you, btw? And where the hell is Mary?!?! :DThe End has a few pics up on their site.
January 28, 200620 yr Author pda huh? yous movin up in the world miss angie ahaha cool i could never have one of those i would lose it the first week
January 28, 200620 yr I need it for work and I'm hoping to write it off on my taxes. But I think I may have fucked it up before I even used it. :dozey:
January 28, 200620 yr I don't know. fookin thing froze up on me twice. :angry: I thinking of just taking it back I got so pissed
January 28, 200620 yr Fooking...ha...HEY ANGIE! I was wondering where you went also. I have a PDA...I should probably use it someday.
January 28, 200620 yr Author maybe you should tell them its fucked and you want to exchange it for a new one
January 28, 200620 yr :lol: I got it for work. Going to load a drug reference book and program that does all kinds of ICU calculations on to it. But I need to get a big SD card so I can load mp3 on as well.
January 28, 200620 yr I'm a CVICU nurse. I used to be a Neuro ICU nurse, but I found someone that will pay me a load of cash to be a CVICU nurse, so I changed. :lol: Mary I got paid today. cleared $900 for 2 days. :lol: I think I like my new job. :P
January 28, 200620 yr Wow...money...I...love...money. Nurses are brave...I'm scared when I have a splinter...*shivers*
January 28, 200620 yr Author holy shite ang, i dont even get that much for 2 weeks. Congrats ang, i def. think you should keep that job! ha
Create an account or sign in to comment