✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

willspecs-1.jpg

He wears glasses like me! :uhoh:

I like his glasses!!! I wear glasses!!!

I also use glasses Yellow Hill

:surprised: I wear glasses too!

(Haha, we should have a social group for people with glasses. :lol: Will could join it. ;) :P)

handsome nerd :laugh3:

Yes, that is a handsome nerd. :lol: I kinda like people looking nerdy. :uhoh: :nice:

were you close to the front?

YUP! Only maybe 2/3 ppl in front of me. Had a good view of Will (and even if I didn't I'd stand on my teepeetoes/twistmyhead to get a better view!) though more on Guy's side. But then when he came fwd for VLV he was soo close! He's lost a lot of weight since the tour started...not that I want him back to chubby days of younger yrs hehe, but I do like some meat on my man:wink3:, he's got that stong look to him, now he's starting to look more lean.

I tried to take some pics, but came out badly since I only had my tiny cameraphone. Sorry...

2965534497_c3c5a64d29.jpg?v=0

2965534189_c84f46cc3b.jpg?v=0

(no one sue me if you become cross-eyed looking at these!)

Oh I forgot to mention here, how during the Q&A part Will had the sweeetest answer to the following question: What do you think is harder, writing an album or raising a child? He ended up saying that he thinks writing an album, but that's 'cause he's got such a wonderful wife. :heart: (and it was so hard to not run up to stage and give him a hug right there!LOL) The whole crowd went AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, and the rest of the guys looked at him with sweet smiles!

(from right before Q&A started)

2965533531_155f805bfc.jpg?v=0

During Q&A Chris asked for the stools to be removed, he actual took one away himself :lol:, and they came to the edge of stage (soclose to me!!!)

sdotm1.jpg

Originally Posted by nihcoldplay;2592690

ohh, great fudge!

You're welcome cold_love23

didn't know that he has a tatoo!

Me neither :shocked2:

i've never seen such a close-up of it, but he got that tattoo a while ago........

and it's actually a pic of his little Ava's hand :nice:

tattoo.jpg