✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Ok, so I went through pics I took last night--27th--and there aren't that many good ones:cry:, too shaky, and also Chris's piano was blocking my Will-view:veryangry2:. But here is what I got....

This one, I thought it was Christa's but it's one of mine! hehe

2980967100_0583747db0.jpg?v=0

2980968152_482454d2d5.jpg?v=0

I had a nice view during GPASUYF:wink3:

2980968778_0d04726f80.jpg?v=0

Will was banging too hard & I couldn't stay still:lol:

2980113961_c41f3db532.jpg?v=0

I was also holding up this sign while taking that^ pic during Viva, so sorry if it didn't work...but it was more important that Will read the sign!!!:D

2978431577_9ee0b86ca4.jpg?v=0

EDIT: a good close up from Christa's batch of pics:

todayshowandcoldplayjersey054.jpg?t=1225266178

I'm not sure if he did!:cry: I'm pretty sure both Chris&Guy saw it, so maybe the told him after?!?!?(i really really hope somehow the love got across to him:heart:!)

C: Will, did you see that fucking awesome sign for you?!?

G: Yeah, some chick who kept staring at me all night was holding it up throughout all of VivaLaVida, how could you miss it?

W: Really? My very own sign??:shocked2: Sorry, I just get soo into my bangin'&singing/O-faces, I didnt' open my eyes!

:rolleyes::laugh3:

Ok, so I went through pics I took last night--27th--and there aren't that many good ones:cry:, too shaky, and also Chris's piano was blocking my Will-view:veryangry2:. But here is what I got....

This one, I thought it was Christa's but it's one of mine! hehe

I had a nice view during GPASUYF:wink3:

Will was banging too hard & I couldn't stay still:lol:

I was also holding up this sign while taking that^ pic during Viva, so sorry if it didn't work...but it was more important that Will read the sign!!!:D

2978431577_9ee0b86ca4.jpg?v=0

:laugh3: that's awesome! good job!

I'm not sure if he did!:cry: I'm pretty sure both Chris&Guy saw it, so maybe the told him after?!?!?(i really really hope somehow the love got across to him:heart:!)

C: Will, did you see that fucking awesome sign for you?!?

G: Yeah, some chick who kept staring at me all night was holding it up throughout all of VivaLaVida, how could you miss it?

W: Really? My very own sign??:shocked2: Sorry, I just get soo into my bangin'&singing/O-faces, I didnt' open my eyes!

:rolleyes::laugh3:

Guy sounds like a diva who knows how hot he is ! Oh well, that's proably true ! :lol:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :o (you DO love me!!!! LOL )

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU Carla!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

will6kopie.jpg

Why so serious Mr. Champion, I know you've got a lovely smile!!!! But it gives him that Mr.ToughGuy look:wink3: BANG that tambourine!!:sneaky:<--how can a tambourine be sexy?!? i guess it's who's handling it hahaha

okay here it is...

just to give you an idea of what i went through...

the jonny one is about 30 frames...

jonny.gif

this one is 96 frames....

WILLysmall.gif

Carla ALL of your gif's are just amazing!!!!!!!!!

Love em all!!!!!!!!!! :D

I tried to use the Will gif as my avi, Carla actually (sweetie that she is!) sent me a smaller version of it, but it's STILL too big! Anyone know how I could make it work??? HELP:cry: I know other ppl have gifs as their avatars, so it's possible...I'm just totally illiterate with this stuff.

In the meantime, I'm going to just keep posting lovely screencaps from the LIJ vid. It's a fucken goldmine!

lij00563.jpg^He's on fire!!! (watch out Duffy)

lij00558.jpg

lij00590.jpg

lashes--need a better close up

lij00845.jpg

lij01286.jpg

lij01331.jpg

lij01170.jpg