✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

the cosmic invocation

Girls, Girls:

Settle down.

Although the potential for harm was indeed fearsome, the event itself yielded only minor bodily injury. The greatest discomfort he has felt is, I'm sure, embarassment over the fuss that's been made. And (I'm sure he's noted) so earnestly from our Coldplaying devotees! And rightly so! We do love Will.

But Will is a man. He accepts the risks as one with the cosmos' invocation to him to elevate the human spirit and human awareness through music.

He marshals on, fearless in his quest for our peace and joy.

Beat the drum !!

Girls, Girls:

Settle down.

Although the potential for harm was indeed fearsome, the event itself yielded only minor bodily injury. The greatest discomfort he has felt is, I'm sure, embarassment over the fuss that's been made. And (I'm sure he's noted) so earnestly from our Coldplaying devotees! And rightly so! We do love Will.

But Will is a man. He accepts the risks as one with the cosmos' invocation to him to elevate the human spirit and human awareness through music.

He marshals on, fearless in his quest for our peace and joy.

Beat the drum !!

Will is so courageous and dreamy. Siiiiigh.:dead:

;):P:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

I haven't done a "pick random pics of Will" picspam in a while....so here goes....

attachment.php?attachmentid=10754&d=1128272711attachment.php?attachmentid=10755&d=1128273337

attachment.php?attachmentid=26786&d=1208952875attachment.php?attachmentid=26787&d=1208952875

bscap0360zw.jpg

willspecs.jpgkw50jw.jpg

will27mf.jpg<----(ohmygawd super-young Will--LOL--so geeky!!!:blush:)

willwhitebv8.jpgwillcover2.jpg

sporty

I thought I'd found alomost all the Will pics, but you always come up with some "new" ones that surprise and delight!

(I don't think Will's geeky - I think he looks sporty, sometimes scholarly, and always disarming.)

:wink3::D

Pris, I don't think anyone will believe us when we pretend that we're looking at Will in that pic!!! :lol:

EDIT: Your pic spam, Cooky :stunned:

You evil evil woman :dead:

Hey, i AM looking at Will.... he looks so sweet, lika a really hot teddybear :wacky:

I just wanna give him a big hug :hug: :blush:

& i was trying to keep it clean.... 'coz we all know a big hug is not all i want with Guy :sneaky: :wink3:

:uhoh: :lipsrsealed2:

I actually like the little faux-hawk that he has going on.. I just think the beard is a bit too beardy.. oh who am I kidding?!?! he still looks freaking sexy :wacky:

He really does :sweatdrop:

I thought I'd found alomost all the Will pics, but you always come up with some "new" ones that surprise and delight!

(I don't think Will's geeky - I think he looks sporty, sometimes scholarly, and always disarming.)

:wink3::D

I only thought he looked geeky in that one when he was younger...and who doesn't look back on older photos of themselves and thinks "what a geek!?"LOL

Will just gets better&better with age...hmm like wine. Will & some wine...:wink3::wink3::wink3:

I actually like the little faux-hawk that he has going on.. I just think the beard is a bit too beardy.. oh who am I kidding?!?! he still looks freaking sexy :wacky:

I agree about the beard being "too beardy":P but I don't get to kiss him(:cry:)just look, and it's ok for looking at LOL.

bak02.jpg

I wish we had a better look at that sweater he's wearing....it looks so warm&cozy, I just wanna climb in there and cuddle :blush::D

(and btw, Guy is just so pretty. The hair, perfectly messy. DAMN:bomb:.)

My dad just came in when I was watching the Violet Hill music video and he said that Will's head looks like a butt! That made me mad so I kicked him out of my room :angry: Will is so adorable! I mean, there is no way that his head resembles a butt! Wow... sorry for the randomness...

My dad just came in when I was watching the Violet Hill music video and he said that Will's head looks like a butt! That made me mad so I kicked him out of my room :angry: Will is so adorable! I mean, there is no way that his head resembles a butt! Wow... sorry for the randomness...

HAHAHA.That's mean but it also made me laugh.Parents don't understand a thing.Especially dads.It's a thing with them.

Oh my lord...when I read this, I just started laughing SO HARD. It took me a second, though. I was like :thinking:, then I was :laugh3:!

:dead::bomb::sweatdrop::heart::shocked2::D

I just can't stop looking at those pics!!!!

and you didn't post the double-whammy:

cpmusicares15.jpg

Will in a suit. Guy in leather. Chris who???:P

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

All three of them are killing me in that pic. :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: Loving Will's slightly longer hair. Don't leave out Chris, he looks amazing. He looks sooo adorable and young.

:dead::bomb::sweatdrop::heart::shocked2::D

I just can't stop looking at those pics!!!!

and you didn't post the double-whammy:

cpmusicares15.jpg

Will in a suit. Guy in leather. Chris who???:P

:bomb::bomb::bomb:

That one's a killer :dead:

Both Guy and Will look so friggin hot :bomb:

They look like the bad boy :cool4: and the good boy :angel:...... :wacky:

I know I know hehe. Chris looks sooo adorable. All the faces he's got in these pics make me go :nice:

But WILLLLLL.:heart: yummmmmyyyy:wink3:

84679376.jpg?t=1234031018

84678895.jpg?t=1234031225

They look like the bad boy :cool4: and the good boy :angel:...... :wacky:

But how can Will look like a "bad boy" when he's wearing a proper suit?!?!:sneaky:

He looks both polished(suit) and kinda rough(beard/longer hair). It's the perfect combo:bomb:

But how can Will look like a "bad boy" when he's wearing a proper suit?!?!:sneaky:

He looks both polished(suit) and kinda rough(beard/longer hair). It's the perfect combo:bomb:

I think she means that Guy is the bad boy :sneaky: because of his leather jacket.

And Will is the good boy :angel: because of his sexy classy suit.