✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

he accidentaly hit himself in the face with his drumstick while he was playing VLV. :cry:

I was telling my friend about it, but though I feel sad that our poor Will-pooh has hurt himself:\, I was all proud--

"you think Coldplay is all sensitive & mellow music? Our drummer BLEEDS on stage, man, and keeps on playing!!!:smug: Hardcore, sooo rock&roll!":D

I was telling my friend about it, but though I feel sad that our poor Will-pooh has hurt himself:\, I was all proud--

"you think Coldplay is all sensitive & mellow music? Our drummer BLEEDS on stage, man, and keeps on playing!!!:smug: Hardcore, sooo rock&roll!":D

haha that's true :D

I saw this in the multimedia section and thought it was the best thing ever.

Thanks Mr. Champion for being the most enthusiastic Coldplayer of last night! For us he bleeds himself dry!

:laugh3:

That bell is plotting against poor Will. :P

From Roadie 42:

I've written a couple of times about the treatment that Will dishes out to the poor old bell on a nightly basis when touring. Well, it would appear that it's spent the Christmas break plotting revenge. Halfway through the first chorus, Will strikes the bell with an almighty clout and the soft beater breaks away from the stick flying off behind him. The balance of the stick is now completely off and Will smacks himself in the face with it. The camera cuts briefly to Will to show a small pool of blood gathering just beside his nose. He's damn lucky not to have removed an eye live on television.

Don't even think that!!!:bigcry: I'm the first to say how much I love when he goes crazy on the drums...but damn Will, don't make me worry now!!!:wreck::worried2:

On to less worrisome topics...

This haircut

yhmw6v3k-2.jpg?t=1232872760

+

This beard:

beardtimeeee.jpg

X

(peacoat, scarf, nice shades)

=

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!:wink3::wink3::wink3:

Don't even think that!!!:bigcry: I'm the first to say how much I love when he goes crazy on the drums...but damn Will, don't make me worry now!!!:wreck::worried2:

On to less worrisome topics...

This haircut

+

This beard:

X

(peacoat, scarf, nice shades)

=

PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!:wink3::wink3::wink3:

truer words have never been spoken!! :D

:sweatdrop: I really hope for Will's sake that I never run into him when he has all of that on (peacoat, scarf, shades) because I'll never let him go!! :sneaky:

truer words have never been spoken!! :D

:sweatdrop: I really hope for Will's sake that I never run into him when he has all of that on (peacoat, scarf, shades) because I'll never let him go!! :sneaky:

:lol::D:laugh3:

Yeah, I hope when I run into him he's wearing a lootttt less than that!!!!:sneaky::wink3::sneaky:

(oops!:uhoh: who said that!:uhoh: damn Tourette's!:P)