✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

I was listening to AROBTTH today, I always have cp in my car and In my place came on and it made me happy because I always giggle when I think of that dance Chris does in concert during that song. I agree with you, of course, Coldplay's music is so diverse and beautiful that no matter what youre feeling it is right there with you. Does that make sense?

Of course it makes sense and exactly my point. Right now it's Amsterdam(Live)...*sigh* Beautiful beautiful beautiful. The band goes everywhere with me. I have them on my iPod, my work cd has Coldplay on it, my car rotates the 4 CDs that I have of them. I sing it while I'm working...

When I think about it, Coldplay has gotten me through so much...maybe that's why I'm so obsessed with them. They've kept me feeling, kept me alive...corny but you know what I mean?

I'm tired too...and feeling slightly better. Just posted a really angry myspace blog entry consisting of me just saying...

Here's an idea...why don't you go fuck yourself?

I was pissed off earlier but I'm okay now...And I love that pic too...I want to see a pic of Will with his shirt off. I'm sure he looks sexy without his shirt...or...other articles of clothing!!!

Bah...getting sleepy...you probably had to go off and work. I'll talk to you soon though! Have a good rest of the night at work...maybe you'll get a chance to google our Will and see if you can find any pics that we may not have...

I highly doubt that since it's pretty difficult to find pics of that sexy man...

will_001.jpg

So talk to you later! :D

:lol: Ha! So I have to outrun both you and Marianne? *sigh* Hard work it is, lusting after Will!

So Mary...do YOU have any idea what Marianne looks like?

I think this is Will's wife Marianne. She looks a bit like the girl in blurry pictures of Will and the dark haired girl in Verona that someone posted a few days ago. Everyone thought that the girl in this picture was Jonny's girlfriend but his girlfriend has different hair and face. What do you think?

i think the woman with gwen was asked about before and i THINK debs said it was a woman that works for coldplay' date=' their pa or something....dont think its wife of anyone[/quote']

Firthy, are you referring to Audrey? Because the brunette next to Gwyneth does not look like Audrey. The woman is definitely not Vicky as well.

I know! It's such a cute picture I thought.

By the way, I realized that I've never introduced myself here!

Hello everyone! My name's Allie and I've always had a thing for Will ever since I got the A Rush of Blood album and looked at the picture insert (I think I was the last Coldplay fan to realize how sexy Guy Berryman was XP ). Plus I thought his name was the coolest ever.

Cheers and Coldplay everyone!