✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alessa!!!

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: i left, but i came back just to say bye!

Bye! :) :kiss:

hahaha! :lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm'kay!

Ciao Ale! :D

*waves bye*

hi ale how are you doing?

you speak portuguese right? i mean e.g. here we can say i speak 'castellano' or 'español' which more or less means the same... but i think you are from brazil so you say there that you speak portuguese or that you speaks brazilian?

:confused:

we speak brazilian portuguese... almost the same thing of portuguese, but portuguese from portugal is a bit different.

in general, we say we speak portuguese........ but acctually, we speak brazilian portuguese... which means the same, i guess.... is all portuguese.... :rolleyes: :)

we speak brazilian portuguese... almost the same thing of portuguese, but portuguese from portugal is a bit different.

in general, we say we speak portuguese........ but acctually, we speak brazilian portuguese... which means the same, i guess.... is all portuguese.... :rolleyes: :)

ok thanks a lot ;)

yep. coldplay went to brazil in 2003. they played at São Paulo and Rio.

i didnt go cuz i live in another city and, that time, i couldnt have a day off in my job! :bigcry:

i wish i could go to the concerts at barcelona and madri but, again (but in another job) i would not get vacations! :dozey:

i like very much your band! you got a new fan! :)

Guest LiquidSky

Wow, so you love the elevator pic of coldplay, am i right? which floor was you going to?...

sSSSSSuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! That's what I was talking about! :idea2: