✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Alessa!!!

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont speak very well.... my teacher said that i have an italian accent when i speak spanish

aaaaw bless you! at least you don't have a brazilian one though eh? hehe

mine's still got some british in it :embarrased: can you roll your r's?

gracias ari! it's the exam i did best in and it got me an A so i'm really pleased! tambien en el listening he aprobado con 100% :stunned: mis vacaciones en bilbo y marbella son utiles eh?!

buena suerte en tu oral ale! :D de que tema vas a discutir?

i dont know yet. my teacher said that well disuss some topic in public, and after that, she will do personal questions about our lifes... theses questions about personal life dont worry me cuz i have an idea about what to say... but, the public discussion.............just in time of the test. :/

sorry but i have to go now

have a good weekend ale and ali

ok you too ari, and good luck! :kiss:

i dont know yet. my teacher said that well disuss some topic in public, and after that, she will do personal questions about our lifes... theses questions about personal life dont worry me cuz i have an idea about what to say... but, the public discussion.............just in time of the test.

is the public discussion like a presentation to a load of people? and can you pick the topic?

ah i'm sure whatever you do you'll be fine! i have total faith in you :D

bye ari. good night.

thanks ali.... ;)

well, in groups of three or four, well discuss a topic and, then, tell to the others what we think about.....

i think is not soooo dificult, but, as i am anxious, i wanna know to do a pre research, you know.....

well, in groups of three or four, well discuss a topic and, then, tell to the others what we think about.....

i think is not soooo dificult, but, as i am anxious, i wanna know to do a pre research, you know.....

We do it alone with the teacher i mean they give us 3 topics and we choose 2 and talk with him/her about it, 2 people do it at the same time , i mean we talk about the topic and the teacher listen to us and ask us personal questions... but we practice it everyday on our lessons, we ask each other (also on couples) about a topic so we practice, don't you practice it at school?

our teacher suggest us to meet us out school when we are going to have the oral exam to practice with another friend from school, you can try it :idea2: