✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The remnants of a new album forming?

Hicksy

With the arrival of 5-6 new songs recently how are you guys feeling about the direction their new material is heading?

I have to say that by enlarge I like it - quite how they are going to top AROBTTH I have no idea but it looks like they are lining up something of a smililar standard if they keep it up! :D

i think they are great! the same heartfelt music, and the same wonderfull lyrics and melodys. Maybe the only little thing i can think of is, maybe chris is to happy, the sad nerve is missing, the thing that makes troble cryable every singly time you hear it. but you know, it's developing and of course the style has to change, otherwise it would be too :? . and i really like the way it is going so far :D

does anyone know where i can hear ladder to the sun? i really wanna hear it everyone's raving about it lol..

thanks

kate

i can give it to you, but the problem is i'm not near my computer and i wont be for another week.

ask guy'schick. i'm sure she'll be happy to send it to you over msn or yahoo, or what each of you have.

tell her to give you the version ginger gave her...and mentioned i sent you to her...i'm sure she wont mind

I'm more than excited about the new material, especially Ladder to the Sun. But let's remember, Coldplay toured with material such as Murder and Animals and it didn't wind up on AROBTTH.. even though it was originally going to be on there. So who knows what'll end up on their next cd. Looks like they keep pumping out great ideas though..

I really like all the new songs too. My fav. is gravity, but I've been listening to crests of waves a lot and it's really growing on me. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but after listening to it 5 or 6 times, it sounds better and better.

I really like all the new songs too. My fav. is gravity' date=' but I've been listening to crests of waves a lot and it's really growing on me. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it, but after listening to it 5 or 6 times, it sounds better and better.[/quote']

i think mine's gravity is mine to, it's just amazing *looks dreamy*

I'm more than excited about the new material' date=' especially Ladder to the Sun. But let's remember, Coldplay toured with material such as Murder and Animals and it didn't wind up on AROBTTH.. even though it was originally going to be on there. So who knows what'll end up on their next cd. Looks like they keep pumping out great ideas though..[/quote']

yeah and Murder and Animals are better than most of the songs that did end up on AROBTTH, in my opinion. so let's hope they keep the good ones this time. :D