✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Thom, you are a pussy!

Mojo Pin

hahaha

yea, sorry i haven't been on as often as i used to

There's a lot of crazy shit going on, and i'm always busy with uni, so i'm always tired and i'm never able to get online. :/

And there's this chick i like and it looks like she doesn't have a bf, so i'm stalking her like crazy, but she just ignores me. haha just my luck...

And oh yea, my band is going to play a small gig this saturday, and i'm supposed to learn two new songs, so i'll have to play the bass till my fingers bleed. :(

And that's all the thom news i have for you lads :cool:

hahaha

yea, sorry i haven't been on as often as i used to

There's a lot of crazy shit going on, and i'm always busy with uni, so i'm always tired and i'm never able to get online. :/

And there's this chick i like and it looks like she doesn't have a bf, so i'm stalking her like crazy, but she just ignores me. haha just my luck...

And oh yea, my band is going to play a small gig this saturday, and i'm supposed to learn two new songs, so i'll have to play the bass till my fingers bleed. :(

And that's all the thom news i have for you lads :cool:

Why did you have to go to Law School :P

thats cool about the gig, ive been playing acoustic guitar alot lately but i cant decide whether i like guitar or bass more. i just like the sound of bass more guitar is more versatile but bass is more unique you know? keep on truckin' thom

Guitar really is cool cos you can play all those wicked songs and impress people, and you can't do it with the bass, you know

But all those pseudo rockers play the guitar, it's so ghetto.

As you said, bass is more unique, that's why i'd never pick a guitar over a bass.

...but she just ignores me. Sounds like Shiver

No doubt, no doubt. I think Shiver describes my situation very well :(

Guitar really is cool cos you can play all those wicked songs and impress people, and you can't do it with the bass, you know

But all those pseudo rockers play the guitar, it's so ghetto.

As you said, bass is more unique, that's why i'd never pick a guitar over a bass.

haha u damn Mofo!